Wellness Check In Time

We are a group of 12 sailing on the Oasis of the Seas on June 5th.  I linked all the reservations together and when the App opened up for Check In.  I was able to check everyone in at 11:00 a.m.  Last night, one of the group members started completing the other information on the App, it asked for her to select an Arrival time for her wellness check.  What is this?  Also, the times listed did not have 11:00 a.m. as an option, the earliest is noon.  So, do we check in at 11:00 a.m. and then she has to do the wellness check at noon?

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, tj_shopper said:

We are a group of 12 sailing on the Oasis of the Seas on June 5th.  I linked all the reservations together and when the App opened up for Check In.  I was able to check everyone in at 11:00 a.m.  Last night, one of the group members started completing the other information on the App, it asked for her to select an Arrival time for her wellness check.  What is this?  Also, the times listed did not have 11:00 a.m. as an option, the earliest is noon.  So, do we check in at 11:00 a.m. and then she has to do the wellness check at noon?

Thanks.

All of you can check in a 11-  All they do is ask the same questions that they ask in the app the day before you depart

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tj_shopper said:

What is this? 

Is there anyone in the party who is unvax? It might be for that, otherwise there should be no appt for wellness - you simply fill out the questionnaire 24 hours out.

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Is there anyone in the party who is unvax? 

No, everyone in our group are adults and we are all vaxed.  I haven't had time to complete the rest of the information on the App yet so I didn't know what this was about.  She said that she was able to skip that question to continue on the App.

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Wellness check = check-in at the pier. There's really no "wellness" check other than asking "you still good?"

That's what I thought too but why is it asking as I have already checked everyone in at 11:00 a.m.?  That should already been completed as I manually checked everyone in at 11:00 a.m. on the app the first day it was available.