Embarkation Day Specialty Restaurant Discount

cindy1957

HAL has been heavily promoting the signature dining package in their Have It All promotion, and I suspect they are assigning those "free" Pinnacle meals to their slow times, such as the first evening.  Thus, for now, I do not expect first evening discounts to reappear anytime soon.

19 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

HAL has been heavily promoting the signature dining package in their Have It All promotion, and I suspect they are assigning those "free" Pinnacle meals to their slow times, such as the first evening.  Thus, for now, I do not expect first evening discounts to reappear anytime soon.

Maybe it's because I've reserved my times months before my cruises, but for both cruises this fall I had my choice of days and times for the complimentary meals.  No problem at all, everything was wide open.

2 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Maybe it's because I've reserved my times months before my cruises, but for both cruises this fall I had my choice of days and times for the complimentary meals.  No problem at all, everything was wide open.

I love being able to book the complimentary meals ahead of time now instead of getting them randomly assigned as they did in the past. Hopefully they'll add that capability for the 5* ones soon so we don't have to pay for them and then get credited on-board but not a big deal. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SharonN said:

I love being able to book the complimentary meals ahead of time now instead of getting them randomly assigned as they did in the past. Hopefully they'll add that capability for the 5* ones soon so we don't have to pay for them and then get credited on-board but not a big deal. 

I agree, wish they would add that capability for the 5* ones too. 

Also it would be nice to be able to use OBC before the cruise like we can on Celebrity.  

• Like 2