Princess loyalty status???

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting here. I’ve been reading the friendly helpful posts here for a while. 
I booked one of the newly released September Coral Princess itineraries on the weekend and this morning I received the usual Prepare for your cruise email. There is an item about Loyalty Status action required and when I clicked it went to the standard Membership Benefits page. I couldn’t find any info about action required or new data regulations. Has anyone else received this or knows what it’s about?

Thanks for your help. Cheers!

EDE574C5-34D0-49AD-957D-D4C269D3A5C9.thumb.png.06450ede58cf067ea96a762ebf792a57.pngACED8645-FDA8-4905-928E-A1BD9D196300.thumb.png.c03c411f7791e06569d236d7b5bac57e.png

34 minutes ago, Debbpen said:

Has anyone else received this or knows what it’s about?

I have it too. The only thing I can think of is this fine print on that Princess page:

"Residents of the EEA are required to enroll to be Captain’s Circle Members and receive their loyalty benefits by registering on princess.com and creating a My Princess account."

The Learn More button has this above it: "Action is required to keep your loyalty status due to new data regulations.

It probably just needs you to confirm that you are happy for Princess to store info on the number of cruises you've done. The Nanny State gone mad! 🙄

I can't recall the specifics. I hadn't logged into Princess for a few years, and on my first return there was a pop-up with new privacy and website T&C. I think the crux of it was that with permission, Princess can share your information & preferences with other brands. At a simple level, to have your P&O cruises counted in Captains Circle loyalty would require data sharing, but it could also mean that your preferences say you like Alaska and you could end up with Alaska cruise emails/brochures coming from any of the Carnival brands. Nothing nasty about it, but something they need to inform you about.

It was a while ago, so not sure if it is the same, but I recall it as being similar to this, with a click to accept their updated T&C. 

https://www.princess.com/legal/legal_privacy/