Vision of THE SEA

Has anyone been on the  Vision of the sea since it started back up ? Would like to find out some things. who are the concierge and the loyalty ambassador, the cover band any good or other bands, the  Latin band    thanks

Edited by trippintex
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, crazyank said:

Nope, we're on Vision starting 10 June and all the app says is "we're putting the finishing touches on your cruise"   

I should have been more specific- look at the current sailing in the app and to make the search easier filter by entertainment. 

Edited by Biker19

21 hours ago, trippintex said:

Has anyone been on the  Vision of the sea since it started back up ? Would like to find out some things. who are the concierge and the loyalty ambassador, the cover band any good or other bands, the  Latin band    thanks

We were on the fist sailing after startup.  It was nice, in fact, it was one of the best cruises we have had in a while.  I don't remember the name of either the concierge or the LA, but, they were both nice.  The concierge was really active, stopping by every night and she was really flexible with the walk off.  The bands did not impress me.  In fact, I thought they were terrible.  The cruise director and staff were also really active.  Our was an 11 day cruise.  We were supposed to do a B2B but the first leg got cancelled.  I also thought they did a great job in the WJ.  Tables were always clean and the staff was quick to offer assistance.

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 3

On 5/18/2022 at 12:48 PM, Cigar King said:

We were on the fist sailing after startup.  It was nice, in fact, it was one of the best cruises we have had in a while.  I don't remember the name of either the concierge or the LA, but, they were both nice.  The concierge was really active, stopping by every night and she was really flexible with the walk off.  The bands did not impress me.  In fact, I thought they were terrible.  The cruise director and staff were also really active.  Our was an 11 day cruise.  We were supposed to do a B2B but the first leg got cancelled.  I also thought they did a great job in the WJ.  Tables were always clean and the staff was quick to offer assistance.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks - we are onboard June 2 hopefully! How was the food in MDR/specialties? 

Thank you we are on june 2 and june 10.  We have 16 day and only 1 sea day out of two cruises.When we get off we will have 703 points. Hope Royal will test us before we get off the last day so we know we are neg. and have paper work to fly home. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, librarylady19 said:

How was the food in MDR/specialties? 

Good.  We had a table of 10 in the MDR and ate at Chops and Izumi too.  Really enjoyed Izumi.  Our MDR staff was really good, and we really enjoyed being able to eat with a larger group again.

• Like 3