spectrum of the seas Junior suite

Also, thanks to BecAus for the info. I'm sailing on Spectrum of the Seas in October and I was also curious about this.

My impression was that Diamond would get access to the Silver Lounge, but only suite guests (and possibly higher level status such as D+) would get access to the Silver Dining Room.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi BecAus , just trying to confirm what you said earlier regarding booking through the Singapore RCCL website for a Spectrum cruise -"Grat's are included like they are in Aus." . I havnt been able to find any where that confirms that ? Do you know that this is the case ?- The site is a bit cheaper than the Aussie site but about the same if grats are added .

Hi

I just went back and checked my booking invoice. Definitely included. Listed the 'onboard service charges' + the 'taxes, fees & port expenses' on seperate lines (just like on my Aus booking invoices)

Cruise Fare
EXTRA SAV NRD
30% OFF NRD
On Board Service Charge
T axes, fees, and port expenses
Total Charge
Amount Paid
Balance Due

edit. and there was definitely no extra charges onboard, it was already included as per my invoice

Edited by BecAus
to clarify
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:51 PM, BecAus said:

I don't drink much do I had the Refreshment pkg and my husband made do with the D drinks.

We only booked this ~ 3 wks out and I'd paid $40/day for it but then about a week out it dropped to $27/day which I saw by chance (Memorial day sale) so I cancelled and rebooked.

I definitely got good value at the lower price but might have struggled to cover the $40/day price.

Am I reading this correctly that the refreshment package on Spectrum is $40/day??!! That's insane! I'm booked on this ship next summer (12 day Singapore to Japan), and the only drink package available in my cruise planner so far is a combo soda-plus-Voom for $25/day.

I've been waiting to see what the drink packages go for on Asian cruises, since that market doesn't drink as much alcohol as the US market.

Edited by ARandomTraveler

Hi

That would have been SGD and from memory we were about on par, that's AUD to SGD or it was close ~ .98c.  Currently it's down to ~ .91c to AUD.

I'm going to assume you are US based?

The ~ USD equivalent would have been $18/day (Memorial Day sale) or $27/day when I first booked.

Hope that is clear / helps : )

7 minutes ago, BecAus said:

Hi

That would have been SGD and from memory we were about on par, that's AUD to SGD or it was close ~ .98c.  Currently it's down to ~ .91c to AUD.

I'm going to assume you are US based?

The ~ USD equivalent would have been $18/day (Memorial Day sale) or $27/day when I first booked.

Hope that is clear / helps : )

Ohhh that makes sense. Thank you. Yes I'm US based. The typical "sale" price on refreshment package here is $23/day, or $27/day when not on sale. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Spectrum deck plan shows no D lounge...is there HH, if so where?

Also couldn't find CK...did the Gold Dining Room replace CK?...if so, are Pinnacles allowed to eat there? Thanks.

Interested to know the answers to this one too!  We are in a reg balcony not a JS. 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1