Included (classic) drinks package - does it actually include any drinks?

mcshane

A BT that I became a good friend with told me that the Classic was the best bargain as most drinks that people order are in the Classic.  

The majority of the drinks at the pool or other bars are basically classic.  The Martini Bar and WCB are Premium.  

When you order a drink unless you specify what spirit you want they will make it will well spirits that are in the Classic even though you have a premium pack 

Don’t be concerned as you will be able to get intoxicated with the classic 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

11 hours ago, drakes2 said:

They are usually out of many of the premium wines but will offer a downgraded substitute. Not their problem if guests, myself included, are dumb enough to purchase the PBP.  

Never been a problem for me, but I will check a little closer next cruise.

Usually I found that when Celebrity is out of a wine in the Premium package, they offer me a wine that is not on the list, but not one in the Classic package.  Are you sure the wine was on the Classic package list or is that just an assumption,

3 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Never been a problem for me, but I will check a little closer next cruise.

Usually I found that when Celebrity is out of a wine in the Premium package, they offer me a wine that is not on the list, but not one in the Classic package.  Are you sure the wine was on the Classic package list or is that just an assumption,

@jagoffeeI know for a fact that the Decoy cab as well as Villa Maria SB are on the Premium package.  They tried to offer me Morphe red and white but said no so bartender at Casiao bar asked someone to find the villa Maria.  They ran out on a daily basis but seemed to find them on the ship.  One evening I went to Tuscan gtill to bum wine from them and bring back to MDR. 😆