Just realized I've been on CC for 20 YEARS!!!!

June Bug

Guest BasicSailor

25 reply's, 389 views.  And already a page down. CC has managed to go downhill from what it was fifteen / twenty years ago. Just an observation.

32 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

25 reply's, 389 views.  And already a page down. CC has managed to go downhill from what it was fifteen / twenty years ago. Just an observation.

There's probably not more replies because you can pretty much look under peoples avatars and see how long they have been here.

Guest BasicSailor
1 minute ago, ColeThornton said:

There's probably not more replies because you can pretty much look under peoples avatars and see how long they have been here.

Perhaps, but one would have to know the real history 😶 here.

Just about 20yrs here too. I'd probably have twice as many posts, but it seems my posts get deleted for having different views then some. It's all good though. This is a very useful site. Thanks all!!!

Guest BasicSailor
4 hours ago, FSHLOT said:

Just about 20yrs here too. I'd probably have twice as many posts, but it seems my posts get deleted for having different views then some. It's all good though. This is a very useful site. Thanks all!!!

One day I hope to have my post count as high as yours. Then I'll be able to play big dog and can come out from under the porch 😉🙃

On 5/26/2022 at 9:15 AM, ColeThornton said:

That can be misleading.

I have been a member since around 1998. I think it was on AOL at the time.

My avatar shows 2006.

However, there have been several changes made over the years that have resulted in members needing to rejoin or the losing of posts.

1 hour ago, BasicSailor said:

One day I hope to have my post count as high as yours. Then I'll be able to play big dog and can come out from under the porch 😉🙃

Your close enough. 😆

3 hours ago, coaster said:

I lurked when it was on AOL and don't recall ever posting. Anyone else remember rec.travel.cruises newsgroup? I was there on a regular basis also.

Yes, I remember that newsgroup and was also a regular poster on it. It was a shame when it was basically taken over by trolls.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coaster said:

I lurked when it was on AOL and don't recall ever posting. Anyone else remember rec.travel.cruises newsgroup? I was there on a regular basis also.

No, but I remember CruiseAddicts and CruiseBug. I was also a member on them.