Caribe cabin

miniwheat

13 minutes ago, miniwheat said:

Does anyone know if it’s worth upgrading to the caribe cabins on the Ruby Princess. I think it has a bigger balcony, I’m thinking getting one at front of ship. Any information would help thanks. 

Caribe cabins on the Ruby are awesome.  Yes, the balconies are much larger than the standard ones and even bigger than the mini-suite balconies. They are half covered so you can enjoy some cover from the elements but still have a wide open view.  We don't much care much for the forward cabins (just a different kind of movement up there) but we've always enjoyed the aft ones in the BD category a lot.  Still an excellent price in the aft compared to the mid ship ones.  

• Thanks 1

Caribe deck, deck 10, balcony cat cabins have a 9ft x 9ft balcony with 5ft covered and 4ft uncovered. Interiors are the same as other balcony cat. cabins. This compares to other balcony cat cabins with 9ft x 5ft balconies. Any specific differences as well as connecting cabins are shown in red on the Princess.com deck plans.

We enjoyed the extra space on these deck 10 balconies.

• Thanks 1

We have C722 booked for Emerald Princess sailing British Isles.  When we booked our cruise months ago we took advantage of the Pick Any Location Same Price perk.  That was a steal for these cabins!

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, miniwheat said:

Does anyone know if it’s worth upgrading to the caribe cabins on the Ruby Princess. I think it has a bigger balcony, I’m thinking getting one at front of ship. Any information would help thanks. 

I would add. We always booked aft starting at C618/9. We find less motion there then forward.