Changing dinner reservations

thethreeofus

We have Anytime dining and have set reservations each evening for our family. We want to do a couple of afternoon tours and would like to change the times on the reservations for those evenings.  Can someone guide me as to how to change them online?  When I go into our Manage Cruise it shows the dinners reserved but I can’t find anywhere to either cancel and rebook or to just change time.  Ideas? Thank you .

You need to go to go to your cruise planner (click on "Plan my cruise") and then find your Order History to make the changes.

Getting to Order History depends on the format of your Cruise Planner.  If you have the old style format (first screen shot below), you will find "Order History" in the upper right hand corner of the page.  Click on it and you will see your order history with options to modify each individual Select Anytime Dining reservation.

image.thumb.png.7b13da909b18448d626846095db59cea.png

If you have the newer style Cruise Planner (below), click on your initials in the upper right hand corner and "Order History" is one of the choices in the drop down box:

image.thumb.png.41fa6c26ed73d1d6e7aff2dd9a4b8962.png

Edited by mahdnc

11 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

You need to go to your Order History to make the changes.

Getting to Order History depends on the format of your Cruise Planner.  If you have the old style format (below), you will find "Order History" in the upper right hand corner.  Click on it and you will see your order history with options to modify each individual Select Anytime Dining reservation.

image.thumb.png.7b13da909b18448d626846095db59cea.png

If you have the newer style Cruise Planner, click on your initials in the upper right hand corner and "Order History" is one of the choices in the drop down box:

image.thumb.png.41fa6c26ed73d1d6e7aff2dd9a4b8962.png

5 minutes ago, thethreeofus said:

Thanks for the quick response. Mine is the second one. I followed it and it shows each night, but there is no option to modify or cancel.  Weird.

There is one more step with this format.  When you see your individual reservations, you need to click on "View details".  You will then see details and links to "Cancel" or "Modify".

image.png.4c7f095c3261067eba04d8d1a239b645.png

Edited by mahdnc

I believe you can also cancel and rebook using the App.    I know I've used it to make a reservation pre-covid but would expect it to be the same.     You can also just ask the person at the front desk to change it for you also.

26 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I believe you can also cancel and rebook using the App.    I know I've used it to make a reservation pre-covid but would expect it to be the same.     You can also just ask the person at the front desk to change it for you also.

I thought I remembered doing this for an Apex cruise--reserving and changing on the app. 

When I look at our upcoming Constellation sailing, the app only give me the option to cancel/modify by calling using the two different ways to access the dining reservation.

image.thumb.png.79fa6daaf5f6056a3d72e29bc52b5a0f.png

image.thumb.png.bb7d997bb487fa8e752263aeda931a65.png

Edited by mahdnc

It is quite easy to cancel and rebook after you board, using the app. I can’t quote the steps exactly, but we cancelled and rebooked several times over 12 days. You don’t get a wide choice of times, but you never seem to see 7:00 pm.

59 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Interesting.  This is just a guess: is it possible that you are not using the account that made the reservations?

I tried all three.  Oh well.  Guess I’ll wait until we board and talk to them. 
Thanks so much for the tips and trying to help. I really appreciate it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

I thought I remembered doing this for an Apex cruise--reserving and changing on the app. 

When I look at our upcoming Constellation sailing, the app only give me the option to cancel/modify by calling using the two different ways to access the dining reservation.

image.thumb.png.79fa6daaf5f6056a3d72e29bc52b5a0f.png

image.thumb.png.bb7d997bb487fa8e752263aeda931a65.png

Thanks.  I may try calling the phone number.