Having Problems Reserving Dining

We just booked the Oasis leaving Sunday June 5th.  When I made the reservation I signed us up for MTD with the intention of purchasing the UDP.  I went into the cruise planner I saw there was no UDP so we decided to get the 3 night dining packing.  When I got to the end of the reservation I got an error “Adding to cart failed, so please try again”.  I tried other scenarios like MTD and individual restaurant reservations.  This error came up every time. 
I was able to book excursions and internet with no problem.

Anyone having this problem?

58D71AFB-EA66-4B29-9EF1-7017C2D0D2BE.jpeg

Look at the calendar and see if MTD is showing up as an event every night.  Also, I agree it might be closed as a pre-cruise purchase.  You can call RCCL and ask about it, too, to see if they can.  Look at the bottom of the purchase page for the Customer Service link.

Disclaimer: My posts are opinions, experiences, and suggestions.  If I were writing a scientific dissertation, I would agree to exhaustive research.  But, this is a travel board, and YMMV.

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Could dining options be closed since cruise is so close?

It says in Cruise Planner that "Advance reservations and purchases may be made up to 48 hours prior to sailing".

But they could have closed the dining options.  Good suggestion.

Thank You

2 hours ago, pcur said:

Look at the calendar and see if MTD is showing up as an event every night.  Also, I agree it might be closed as a pre-cruise purchase.  You can call RCCL and ask about it, too, to see if they can.  Look at the bottom of the purchase page for the Customer Service link.

Disclaimer: My posts are opinions, experiences, and suggestions.  If I were writing a scientific dissertation, I would agree to exhaustive research.  But, this is a travel board, and YMMV.

I have already looked at MTD and individual restaurants thinking that everything is sold out.  And that doesn't look like the case. All days and times are open.  I can try to make the reservation but none of them can be completed.  I always get the error.  

I have contacted the customer support team, but I have not heard back from the since the form email thanking me for contacting them and they will get back to me.

I have also contacted the C&A desk hoping they could help me.

This is so frustrating.  I have made reservations on the cruise planner so many times before, and I just don''t get it.

The only good thing is that we have a 10 check in on Sunday and I hope to get this will quickly get resolved in person.

Thanks for all of your suggestions.  

I had the same issue in March, we had the UDP.  We had to wait until we got onboard to book any reservations.  You only need to stop at one specialty restaurant and they can book all the reservations for the week.  My suggestion is to know what days, times and restaurants you want to go to and book it as soon as you get onboard and you won't have a problem. 

Madelyn

Clear your cache and history, completely close out your internet session, and try again. These types of glitches usually happen on Sundays, but with the holiday today, Sunday may just have rolled over for another 24 hours of glitchiness.