Los Lobos

Look at the terms and conditions. The only limitation is one entree. Servers will try to tell you that you get one appetizer and one dessert, but if you look at/print out the terms and conditions it spells out the limitations.

We always bring a print out with us on the cruise just in case.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

Thanks, I was thinking more if we wanted say chips and guac for the table but also our own appy type of thing..

And if say the skirt steak comes with rice and beans, do we also get a side on top of that?

Guacamole, individual app, skirt streak with additional sides is what we did last month. All excellent choices. 

• Like 2

Chips and salsa are brought to each table.  If you want guacamole they make it tableside and it is an app.  On a recent solo Bliss cruise I ordered 2 apps, an entree and a dessert and was not charged extra.

Yes to the street corn!

I didn’t like any of the desserts at Los Lobos.  They looked better than they tasted.

Okay, I generally dislike all Mexican Street Corn I've tried, all from a variety of restaurants. Mayonnaise and corn together (I like them both as ingredients in other things) just isn't my thing. Anything different about Los Lobos' version that would make me think differently?

Edited by weltek

8 hours ago, weltek said:

Okay, I generally dislike all Mexican Street Corn I've tried, all from a variety of restaurants. Mayonnaise and corn together (I like them both as ingredients in other things) just isn't my thing. Anything different about Los Lobos' version that would make me think differently?

while many recipes for mexican street corn do indeed include mayonnaise, mayo should not be the star of the show. if you can taste the mayonnaise, they're making it wrong.  if they're just adding mayo to corn, they're making it wrong. the sauce should should have strong notes of cilantro, chili powder and cotija cheese, with a dash of lime juice. the creaminess comes more from the cheese and not the mayo. in my opinion, they do it exceedingly well at los lobos. (i couldn't even tell you if there was mayo in there, quite frankly.)

• Like 2

On 5/31/2022 at 6:56 PM, davencl said:

On the Bliss in April tried Los Lobos for first time.  It now might be my favorite restaurant.  Didn't think it would be that good.

I tried it on the Encore and was shocked that it was as good as it was.  I also didn't think I would like it too much, but it was very good.