VOC Amenities Opening Times

SailorPaulH

I scoured Viking web-site and can't find answer to a couple of questions:

• What time does the Bar open in the Living Room (Deck 1) open in the morning? (The word is this is the place to get great coffee in the morning)
  • What are the opening times of the Fitness Center?

Thanks.

Living Room Bar opens at 6am -- maybe earlier on disembarkation day. Closes at midnight. Serves munchies all day long -- continental breakfast items until late-morning, sandwiches, cookies and pastries the rest of the day.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SailorPaulH said:

I scoured Viking web-site and can't find answer to a couple of questions:

• What time does the Bar open in the Living Room (Deck 1) open in the morning? (The word is this is the place to get great coffee in the morning)
  • What are the opening times of the Fitness Center?

Thanks.

I think the official time the fitness center opens is 6 am. My sister ,on our two cruises in 2021, went to fitness center every day at 5:30 or 6:00 to work out. She would pick uo a cappuccino from Living Bar on her way back to our room  for me. This is sisterly love!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peregrina651 said:

Living Room Bar opens at 6am -- maybe earlier on disembarkation day. Closes at midnight. Serves munchies all day long -- continental breakfast items until late-morning, sandwiches, cookies and pastries the rest of the day.

Best coffee on the ship is in the Living Room Bar, IMO. Each cup is individually made, not poured from an urn.

2 hours ago, janetcbl said:

Best coffee on the ship is in the Living Room Bar, IMO. Each cup is individually made, not poured from an urn.

You said it!!

And those individual cups are brewed on an espresso machine, starting with beans ground right at the bar in small batches as needed. Talk about fresh!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

My favorite to enjoy while they are making my coffee and retrieving a pistachio raisin bun from the display case!

14364A5D-A5A3-464F-88AF-17500D67F3C1.webp

I just showed this to my husband. He’s been trying to find a cinnamon bun with raisins for years. He’s over the moon!

55 minutes ago, Twitchly said:

I just showed this to my husband. He’s been trying to find a cinnamon bun with raisins for years. He’s over the moon!

There is no cinnamon in this bun. But there are some mighty tasty sticky buns with cinnamon but no raisins on the pastry counter at the World Cafe. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mich3554 said:

Here’s a copy of the back of the Viking Daily.  All times are listed.

image.jpg

However, the schedule changes from day to day depending on the day's schedule, so be sure to check the daily, especially for meal times.

• Like 1