Princess Web Site Problems

Parrottdizes

I seem to be having problems using the Princess web site. And it is for all of my bookings.

First it seems to be slow.......I could live with that if the area I wanted to look at eventfully showed up.

Second, when I click on "excursions" all that comes up is a blank page. I have given up looking at the other sections.

I have tried 2 different browsers. 

And yes, I have cleared my cache (several times).

Any Ideas other than waiting and hopping that it corrects itself.

59 minutes ago, Parrottdizes said:

Second, when I click on "excursions" all that comes up is a blank page. I have given up looking at the other sections.

I had the problem with the blank excursion page.  It may be related to your first problem, its just really slow.  Try again and give it 45 seconds, it may populate with options.  It did for me

23 minutes ago, dns65 said:

I had the problem with the blank excursion page.  It may be related to your first problem, its just really slow.  Try again and give it 45 seconds, it may populate with options.  It did for me

Thanks........it took about 3 minutes but it did populate. At least now I can check out excursions.

I got a good laugh this morning when I went to look at the deck plan for our next cruise only to find all of the staterooms had disappeared (it was all white space) on every deck.  The deck plans looked normal when I looked later in the day but probably was part of the website issues they are having today.