ArriveCan

9 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

So....once I do this before the cruise, then get on the ship, I'm still not done? Must more be done prior to arrival at the first Canadian port?  I ask this because there is some confusing wording on the ArriveCAN site about doing a 2nd form. Lots of different rules though conditional on how one arrives, whether staying in CAN, etc. 

No you are done at that point.  Your arrivecan is tied to your passport and shouldn't be required when leaving the ship. Yes, depending on arrival length and length of stay pre cruise a few different options are available.  For you is should be strait forward.  Do your arrivecan 3 days before and you should be able to forget about it.  I don't remember anyone posting that they had to show anything when they were getting off the ship at a port of call.  Perhaps someone else could correct or confirm that.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

So....once I do this before the cruise, then get on the ship, I'm still not done? Must more be done prior to arrival at the first Canadian port?  I ask this because there is some confusing wording on the ArriveCAN site about doing a 2nd form. Lots of different rules though conditional on how one arrives, whether staying in CAN, etc. 

When cruising to Canada, complete the ArriveCAN submission up to 72 hours prior to boarding. You will need a copy of the returned QR code to present at boarding.

The rule is quite simple, anyone entering Canada must make an ArriveCAN submission. To facilitate cruises, passengers are able to complete the submission prior to boarding rather than arrival at the first Canadian port.

• Thanks 1