Declining turndown service?

Matco

7 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

That service is THEIR job

Yes, the stewards want to please guests by providing them service however the guests want it so if the only request is a small item once, they will run to do it so you think well of them.  Guests who ask for "no service" are most likely to provide "no tip" so just maybe, if they run to get that extra bathrobe, you will think they did provide good service.  

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Yes, the stewards want to please guests by providing them service however the guests want it so if the only request is a small item once, they will run to do it so you think well of them.  Guests who ask for "no service" are most likely to provide "no tip" so just maybe, if they run to get that extra bathrobe, you will think they did provide good service.  

Still not sure I understand, 34 people (according to JH, at least in someones eyes) have said they do not want daily service, but want. A RS on beck and call, in case they DO want something.  Did I get this right?

9 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Still not sure I understand, 34 people (according to JH, at least in someones eyes) have said they do not want daily service, but want. A RS on beck and call, in case they DO want something.  Did I get this right?

I don't understand any part of this comment.  What 24?

1 minute ago, sanmarcosman said:

Heard right/ Heald right. Got it?  Several others here got it.

Escaped me.  I will try harder next time.  I go all wrapped up in guests wanting no service…..um scratch that, service on demand.

• Like 1