FCC for days in Quarantine

Cathygh

Hi

Many apologies if this has been asked before - I did search the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have been told I havae an FCC due for a number of days I spent in quarantine on my recent cruise. Does anyone know how long it takes to appear on my account? Also does it include a partial refund of the Princess Plus Fare as wifi and alchoholic drinks are free when in quarantine? ( not that we felt like drinking)

Thanks

We were involuntarily disembarked from the Emerald in Southampton on May 1. Spent time in quarantine and missed the entire second half of the B2B (8 days).

Still waiting on the FCC that the letter we received from guest services before disembarking said we would receive in "two weeks".  😡

2 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

We were involuntarily disembarked from the Emerald in Southampton on May 1. Spent time in quarantine and missed the entire second half of the B2B (8 days).

Still waiting on the FCC that the letter we received from guest services before disembarking said we would receive in "two weeks".  😡

So sorry 😞

6 hours ago, Bgwest said:

Sorry to hear that you coudn't even saty on the cruise! Interesting that Guest Services said you would receive a letter. They didn't tell us anything, not even that we were due an FCC. So I won't hold my breath.. 

6 hours ago, Cathygh said:

Sorry to hear that you coudn't even saty on the cruise! Interesting that Guest Services said you would receive a letter. They didn't tell us anything, not even that we were due an FCC. So I won't hold my breath.. 

Believe that I’m keeping that letter!!!

My husband received his FCC the day he was liberated from quarantine. No letter, no notice, it just appeared in his Captains Circle account that day. 7 days times the cruise fare per day (no reimbursement for taxes and fees). He also had Princess Plus and there was no additional credit for beverages he would have gotten for free anyway under quarantine. He applied it to a cruise a few days later so I never took notice of the expiration date. 

3 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

My husband received his FCC the day he was liberated from quarantine. No letter, no notice, it just appeared in his Captains Circle account that day. 7 days times the cruise fare per day (no reimbursement for taxes and fees). He also had Princess Plus and there was no additional credit for beverages he would have gotten for free anyway under quarantine. He applied it to a cruise a few days later so I never took notice of the expiration date. 

Thank you. It's definately not on my account yet, or my husband's but it's good to know your husband got his quickly. I was not impressed with the communication on Enchanted so I'm not holding my breath. 

3 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Our reimbursement for ship quarantine was refunded to us via a check from AON.  We filed a trip interruption claim as soon as we returned home, after 5 day isolation in a Florida hotel.

Interesting. Was your claim with your insurance company or Princess? 

1 hour ago, Cathygh said:

Interesting. Was your claim with your insurance company or Princess? 

When you purchase insurance through Princess, AON is the company that actually administers their insurance program.

11 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

When you purchase insurance through Princess, AON is the company that actually administers their insurance program.

Oh thank you, we don't have that here in the Uk. Princess don't sell insurance here.

• Like 1

I received my FCC within a couple of days of leaving the ship.  My husband received an FCC a couple of weeks later.  He tested negative but was told not to leave our cabin after I was moved to quarantine due to direct exposure.  We were disembarked the next day so he just stayed in and packed.

18 hours ago, CruisingJs said:

I received my FCC within a couple of days of leaving the ship.  My husband received an FCC a couple of weeks later.  He tested negative but was told not to leave our cabin after I was moved to quarantine due to direct exposure.  We were disembarked the next day so he just stayed in and packed.

Thank you. It is now 2 weeks since we disembarked and no  FCC. My TA is dealing with it and says thay havae 28 days to deal with our complaint ( about other things related to our confinement). Under UK law the FCC shuld come through within 14 days so it's probably time to follow up.