LIVE Carnival Ecstasy 6/20-6/25

MeganGC1983

31 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Mains… kids cheeseburger, southern fried chicken, grilled sirloin and grilled tenderloin. Everyone was very pleased with dinner tonight. Colton ate that whole steak. I ate ALL of the tenderloin (thanks I’ll take my clean plate award), Briley finished the whole cheeseburger, Brinkley ate one piece of the chicken and Mr. Megan are fried chicken and some tenderloin. 
I recommend the tenderloin on every ship. Never been disappointed. 

71DE15CF-C0E9-4346-A131-A513B9A2393B.jpeg

086440B7-2211-4761-A802-7EFFB7CC2D77.jpeg

ACE93A40-EF5E-4B2F-8DF1-A6201061E383.jpeg

1B69A280-1ABF-4CCB-85B9-62A9AE808981.jpeg

Mr. Kmom also recommends the beef tenderloin. Seems your little fella Colton doesn't mind his blue card coming on a beleaguered old Fantasy class vessel. The girls look to be having fun as well. It is my opinion that the vast majority of American children under about 15 years old would be happy on any Carnival ship. Have never been disappointed with the youth clubs at any age.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

Mr. Kmom also recommends the beef tenderloin. Seems your little fella Colton doesn't mind his blue card coming on a beleaguered old Fantasy class vessel. The girls look to be having fun as well. It is my opinion that the vast majority of American children under about 15 years old would be happy on any Carnival ship. Have never been disappointed with the youth clubs at any age.

Not at all. They love it. At dinner, after showtime, they asked what time camp was. I said 27 minutes ago. They all abruptly finished dessert and ran. 😆

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

I completely agree!  We cruised with our kids age 6-18 and they were only on the Magic once, everything else was smaller. Still was always their first choice for vacation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The piggies (slots) did not pay off. Trying to be those big check people. Not gonna happen. Went out and heard Acoustic sounds with Morgan. I’ll post video as soon as it will upload. She’s incredibly talented with what she does. 

2DD173E7-51A3-417F-BB1E-E3083EAAEDCE.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

1B69A280-1ABF-4CCB-85B9-62A9AE808981.jpeg

Weird/random comment but I'm a big fan of Mr's bracelet. Drew my eye in a couple pictures not even looking super hard.

Any chance you'd know where he got it/where I could get one?

• Like 1