Pre-boarding Health Assessment

luvs2beachit

Got an email from Carnival advising that we needed to fill out a Pre-boarding Health Assessment form prior to our cruise on 6/20 .  The email 

directs me to log into my cruise manager in order to complete the form.  My problem is that there is not a Pre-boarding Health Assessment form listed on my things to do list.  Has anyone else had this problem.  Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Edited by luvs2beachit

I believe you can complete it in VeriFLY or open your To Do List and click on each option to see if it available under one of them. 

Also, if you have not uploaded your Covid test results to VeriFLY, I don’t believe it will let you do the health assessment questions. At least that is what I remember from my recent cruise.

The Know Before You Go email has this info. We have not yet received an email for Health Assessment for our 6/20 cruise. There is no place to put Health info on my cruise manager or planner. 
Denise

90DCD868-74A4-46FD-97C2-4A0B5242B054.jpeg

Edited by dchip
Added content

15 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I am sailing on the Magic on 6/20 and have the same issue. In my to do list, it shows the vaccination survey has crossed off with a check mark. is that the assessment?

No. the health assessment asks if you've tested positive, been exposed, or are exhibiting symptoms. If you've been uploading your documents to verifly, you have to complete the assessment there. I don't think it even shows on the website. At least it didn't for me on my last cruise.

5 minutes ago, luvs2beachit said:

Thanks for the replies.  I also got it via email about an hour after I posted.

Completed and submitted the health assessment, bags are packed and test is negative! Ready to board!!

Yay! Have a great cruise!