Barcelona antigen test

cruises89

Take a proctored test with you and do in your hotel and print at their business center. 

You could also contact your hotel with this question as to what they suggest. Another option is to book a terminal test day of cruise with your cruiseline as a backup and cancel if not needed.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, cruises89 said:

Going on Wonder 31 july. Any tips to where we can get an antigen/PCR test in Barcelona?

Yes.  Go to the internet, than google, and type in Covid testing Barcelona.  Whey you do this, you will see the official testing sights.  Very easy to do, the google thing.  Because if I actually answered your question, which I do know the answer, it won't help because you still need to do this, and appointments are recommended.  Plus I'm not going to google for you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

Yes.  Go to the internet, than google, and type in Covid testing Barcelona.  Whey you do this, you will see the official testing sights.  Very easy to do, the google thing.  Because if I actually answered your question, which I do know the answer, it won't help because you still need to do this, and appointments are recommended.  Plus I'm not going to google for you. 

Thanks. Two different answers in this tread already

3 minutes ago, cruises89 said:

Thanks. Two different answers in this tread already

Best of luck finding out which works better for you.

I'm heading to Norway in July and trying to figure out testing for us too. I think we'll bring our proctored test and do in the hotel before we board our ship. But will have a plan B just in case.

When we went to Barcelona in May, for the NCL Epic Med cruise, we had to have either a PCR or Antigen NET 72 hrs prior to sailing since we were traveling internationally.  We used Curative 2 hr PCR.  No fee and you get your results in your email within an hour and a half.  Just Google Curative COVID 19 testing and put in your location.  Not all locations have it avail.  But, if it is, it makes it very convenient!

9 hours ago, Cobra1365 said:

When we went to Barcelona in May, for the NCL Epic Med cruise, we had to have either a PCR or Antigen NET 72 hrs prior to sailing since we were traveling internationally.  We used Curative 2 hr PCR.  No fee and you get your results in your email within an hour and a half.  Just Google Curative COVID 19 testing and put in your location.  Not all locations have it avail.  But, if it is, it makes it very convenient!

Thanks

Just back off the Wonder of the Seas.

We found on Royal Caribbean 'Frequently Asked Questions' the following information.

Barcelona

Provider: CMIP Example
Tests: Antigen: 15 mins / PCR: 60 mins 
Cost varies by test and timing

We arrived in Barcelona late Friday night and had our tests first thing Saturday morning when they opened. Just turn up and wait your turn. Only three people before us. You can find the site if you put in the Provider name to find more information on their site.

(or look for the frequently asked questions on RCI web site)

Short taxi journey from our hotel. the worst bit is waiting for your results. Nice friendly staff.

Hope you get sorted. 

This is just our experience and it worked for us. 

We are also leaving Barcelona on July 31st.  When we land on July 29th we have testing scheduled at Barcelona airport, I believe Terminal 1.  Cost was 30 euros per test.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just returned home from a cruise out of Barcelona and the hotel I stayed at uses a service and the tech came to the hotel to test me.  It was 60 Euros and the company is called "PCR's At Work".  They guy said they do testing at hotels all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 4:30 PM, Cobra1365 said:

hi, its only in US, not in Spain, can you please share the link? thanks, we will sail on Oct MEd Cruise from regal princess, thanks a lot

The online tourist guide of Barcelona has been publishing, with updates all of the resources for scheduling covid tests.  We have been following the information provided.

In the end we contacted the hotel we are staying at, post cruise and they referred us to their testing partner who will come to the hotel and administer the tests. This was scheduled before the US decided that a covid test was no longer required before flying back to the US. We have not cancelled, just in case.

https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/covid/covid-test-in-barcelona.html

https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/barcelona/covid/test/pcr-test/schblt-clinic-in-sagrada-familia-barcelona-01.html