Drink package pricing onboard

jr84civic

I see lots of mentions online of 'save up to 15% over onboard prices' for purchasing drink packages prior to sailing, but haven't been able to find anything around what the pricing onboard is. Traveling in Mediterranean on Bellisima in Sept and curious if anyone knows the onboard daily price for Easy / Easy Plus packages?

If you purchase the package before embarkation you save the 15% service charge that’s added when purchased onboard. 

Easy is €32 pppd and Plus is €44.  Add 15% when bought onboard. 

Edited by Beamafar
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been pricing them out. I noticed on the Easy package, it says that a 15% service will be added at the end of the details, but it doesn't say that on the Easy Plus and up. If that's the case, you'd be better off getting the plus package if I'm understanding that right. 

have a question... never traveled MSC before; if I purchase Easy Plus package, and I'm onboard and want to purchase a beverage that is more expensive than the Easy Plus allowance, can I just pay the difference in price?  For example, I  believe the easy Plus package includes beverages up to $9.00.  Can I purchase an $11.00 beverage and just pay an additional $2.00?

27 minutes ago, taveller said:

have a question... never traveled MSC before; if I purchase Easy Plus package, and I'm onboard and want to purchase a beverage that is more expensive than the Easy Plus allowance, can I just pay the difference in price?  For example, I  believe the easy Plus package includes beverages up to $9.00.  Can I purchase an $11.00 beverage and just pay an additional $2.00?

No.  You pay the full price of the drink.

2 hours ago, sammee said:

I've been pricing them out. I noticed on the Easy package, it says that a 15% service will be added at the end of the details, but it doesn't say that on the Easy Plus and up. If that's the case, you'd be better off getting the plus package if I'm understanding that right. 

The 15% charge is applicable to all packages. 

13 minutes ago, CruisingFox27 said:

The 15% charge is applicable to all packages. 

Yeah that seemed a bit strange to me. First time sailing on this line. People were saying those prices on that page was it, gratuities/service included in all those prices. That seemed odd since you have to add that on Royal, Carnival & NCL.