Shareholder credit posted in less than 24 hours of sending request!

KKB

Very impressed--especially since I had to send wonky screenshots from Etrade to show it was actually my account.

Hoping Princess comes through...but not hopeful. I cut it too close for our July 9 departure, but some have had luck...

Good thing...my timing for buying SUCKED. At least 8 cruises on NCL & Princess over the next 8 months will offset losses.

2 hours ago, CrazyTrain2 said:

NCLH stock is the new onboard entertainment slide to the bottom.

OOOH, boy...u aren't kidding. I've been trying to get the purchase done for 2 weeks when things hit low.

Of course I bought Tuesday...ugh.

Oh, well, the OBC offsets loses.

Only bought it for the OBC!

On 6/30/2022 at 11:03 AM, KKB said:

Very impressed--especially since I had to send wonky screenshots from Etrade to show it was actually my account.

Hoping Princess comes through...but not hopeful. I cut it too close for our July 9 departure, but some have had luck...

Good thing...my timing for buying SUCKED. At least 8 cruises on NCL & Princess over the next 8 months will offset losses.

My request was applied to my account within 10 mins last Monday morning.  I was shocked.  I thought it was going to be a request for more information, but no... $100 nonrefundable credit was applied.

On 6/30/2022 at 11:03 AM, KKB said:

Great.  I thought the same.  I had to send a screen capture from my account, which was a little wonky.  But, got the OBC quickly.

I'm in good shape on the stock.  Still in the green by about 5%, which is better than any bank rate I'm getting...by a long shot.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Director Don said:

My request was applied to my account within 10 mins last Monday morning.  I was shocked.  I thought it was going to be a request for more information, but no... $100 nonrefundable credit was applied.

Where does it show up? I applied for mine yesterday but not sure where to look to find it.

2 hours ago, Rob-Bob said:

How do you submit proof of ownership?  Is there an e-mail you send it to? 

Thanks.

Go to the main NCL website...scroll all the way to the bottom...on the right under Our Company click For Investors...again scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Shareholder Benefit Offer or Shareholder Benefit Request Form. All instructions are there.

35 minutes ago, CaptainBazz said:

Where does it show up? I applied for mine yesterday but not sure where to look to find it.

I have the same question. When I go to cruise summary, it doesn't show anything about OBC. Also submitted yesterday.

Do you receive a confirmation that they received your email, or is the notification the credit shows up in your account? I sent mine in almost a week ago (tomorrow) and have heard nothing. Didn't know if I should have expected a 'we received your email' soon after submittal.

Still over a hundred days before the cruise so not panicking!

Edited by Grimix

23 hours ago, StarAFire said:

We can’t remember. Do they always split the credit between the 2 passengers.  I own the stock in my own acct but they ended up giving me $50 and my brother the other $50

yes that is normal

1 hour ago, Grimix said:

Do you receive a confirmation that they received your email, or is the notification the credit shows up in your account? I sent mine in almost a week ago (tomorrow) and have heard nothing. Didn't know if I should have expected a 'we received your email' soon after submittal.

Still over a hundred days before the cruise so not panicking!

I sent my request in last Thursday...received an email that said they had received my request and I would hear back within 24hrs but haven't heard anything yet.

6 hours ago, CaptainBazz said:

I sent my request in last Thursday...received an email that said they had received my request and I would hear back within 24hrs but haven't heard anything yet.

Same here.  They said 24 hours last Friday.  Nothing.

On 7/10/2022 at 1:13 PM, StarAFire said:

We can’t remember. Do they always split the credit between the 2 passengers.  I own the stock in my own acct but they ended up giving me $50 and my brother the other $50

They usually split it between the first 2 guests in the cabin. Usually it doesn't matter as most couples share a folio, but if you and your brother are planning separate folio's, perhaps ask your brother for $50 or simply gift him the OBC and have a great cruise! 

20 hours ago, CaptainBazz said:

Received my email this morning and it is showing on my reservation 😊

Ours took about 72 hours to show up. Not bad, considering some people say it takes weeks. We are still over 100 days out, but I wanted to check that box earlier rather than later.