Arrival group A - What yime

MarkE

We Will be on the Caribbean princess next week we are in arrival  group  A,  it does not say what time we should arrive for that arrival group anybody help us out we are going out of Port Everglades

• Like 1

show up whenever you want ... we like to board early, if possible, and we would be 'in line' at 10:30 or so.

Now it may depend on what time you will actually get to board depending on status ( Platinum, Elite, Full suite)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

I'm in group A for our August cruise and it says11-11:30 when I look in the arrival and departure  section in the app

That's what I've always seen.

• Like 1

My opinion? The arrival groups are a bit of a joke.  I think it was just someone's idea as to how to spread people out a bit instead of the mad rush that used to take place.  Every cruise I have taken (even pre-pandemic) NOBODY ever checked to see if we were actually within our "allotted time".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

My opinion? The arrival groups are a bit of a joke.  I think it was just someone's idea as to how to spread people out a bit instead of the mad rush that used to take place.  Every cruise I have taken (even pre-pandemic) NOBODY ever checked to see if we were actually within our "allotted time".

They've been trying to do time frames for years, even before the medallion. 

I'm in group A for our next cruise 11-11:30 and our shuttle doesn't pick us up until 10:15 and it's a 45 minute ride. I hope we're onboard by 11:30....we want lunch in MDR 🤣

30 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

I'm in group A for our next cruise 11-11:30 and our shuttle doesn't pick us up until 10:15 and it's a 45 minute ride. I hope we're onboard by 11:30....we want lunch in MDR 🤣

Book an earlier shuttle?

14 hours ago, sammybonny said:

We were on Enchanted last week and in arrival group A but nobody asked us or checked when we arrived so a bit of a joke really....just turn up when you want to! We were on the ship by 11.20am. 

Slightly off topic, but what did you think of Enchanted? Any highlights on the cruise?

32 minutes ago, villauk said:

Slightly off topic, but what did you think of Enchanted? Any highlights on the cruise?

We were also on Enchanted last week and had a brilliant time.

Hearsay said we were sailing around 70% capacity??

We had stunning weather for our  Norway/Denmark cruise so the top decks were in use, which does make a big difference to any ship.

No real problems with the internet, sometimes a little slow but fine for day to day email/ internet searches/ what's app etc. We didn't stream any films.

Great Cruise Director, Matt - very proactive and funny (in our opinion) 

Gigi's pizzeria was good, and unlike our experience on Sky it was easy to get a table.

Staff are lovely and working very hard.

We didn't use the app for ordering drinks, coffees etc. Found it nicer to either go to the bar or stop a passing waiter. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

Slightly off topic, but what did you think of Enchanted? Any highlights on the cruise?

We really enjoyed the cruise the ship is beautiful. The entertainment was very good. We didn't try any speciality restaurants apart from Gigi's and found the pizza to be only average. Food in the MDR was ok but nothing special. Took advantage of the drinks package and tried a lot of cocktails!🙂

Unfortunately both my husband and myself have tested positive for Covid since arriving home. He didn't feel to good on the way home and tested positive on Saturday and myself yesterday. 

We didn't hear of any cases whilst on the ship.