Cruise Documents

I booked an Allure of Seas for September 11. I have paid in full and cannot sign in to complete my cruise documents. They keep telling me I have to wait for an email. I have been on over 20 cruises and have never had this problem. Is this the new norm?

1 minute ago, bvm5 said:

I booked an Allure of Seas for September 11. I have paid in full and cannot sign in to complete my cruise documents. They keep telling me I have to wait for an email. I have been on over 20 cruises and have never had this problem. Is this the new norm?

Check in is now at 45 days.

If you look at your cruise on the app it will tell you what day check in opens

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, bvm5 said:

You are way too early to do any of your check in documentation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bvm5 said:

Check in for our Sept. 11th Harmony cruise is July 28th.  You will find your checkin date on the app.  Just click onto the person icon at the top and you will find your date…

1 hour ago, bvm5 said:

This is normal. You can check-in around 7/28. BUT,,, check the app. It will open at midnight ship time. Early check-in times will "sell out" quickly. Depending on port, you will not be allowed into the terminal until your check in time. Before your cruise, you will need to upload your vaccine card, your booster card (may be the same as vaccine card), photo. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, calakerfan00 said:

I didnt get my cruise documents or luggage tag until 30 days before the cruise. I guess thats the new norm.

Are cruise documents via email to print at home or is it a packet that comes in the regular mail?

Check in and issuance of cruise documents are 2 separate things.  Just keep checking the app for the check in availability.  You can find E-Docs in your account on the website.  If you still don't have them within 30 days of sailing just give them a call and ask for them to be issued.  Sometimes, they just get "stuck" in the system, or overlooked.  Remember they are dealing with ancient IT systems!

• 2 weeks later...

To raise an older thread, we are cruising on the 14th Aug (25 days) and still haven't had our cruise docs/luggage labels. We are all checked in and other members of our party have had their cruise docs/luggage labels. We have phoned RCL and had our TA chase it and have been told can we could get them anytime up too 2 weeks before sailing. (Understanding RCL customer services don't often know what's going on)

Has anyone had docs arrive within two weeks of sale date? is this the new norm?

Normally we have them at the 30 day point. We do have a pending royal Up bid still, but i wouldn't imagine that has anything to do with it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 8:03 AM, FamilyCruiserUK said:

To raise an older thread, we are cruising on the 14th Aug (25 days) and still haven't had our cruise docs/luggage labels. We are all checked in and other members of our party have had their cruise docs/luggage labels. We have phoned RCL and had our TA chase it and have been told can we could get them anytime up too 2 weeks before sailing. (Understanding RCL customer services don't often know what's going on)

Has anyone had docs arrive within two weeks of sale date? is this the new norm?

Normally we have them at the 30 day point. We do have a pending royal Up bid still, but i wouldn't imagine that has anything to do with it. 

Just got mine for our 8/21 cruise today--21 days out.