UK Upload Vaccine - online app check in

johnnylikely

24 minutes ago, johnnylikely said:

Anyone from the UK have any tips on how to upload vaccine proof on the app?

I've tried taking a pic of my NHS PDF qr code etc

But it's not being accepted- the photo area size is odd and small on the app

Not sure what to do!

Ditto. Took the photo yesterday and after the icon spinning for hours verifying, computer says no. Do it again. I will try again, but does anyone know if it can be done at the pier ?.

We also had problems. Odd thing is mine and my two daughter’s records were validated after a few weeks but my husband was asked to resubmit. We have all had 2 vaccinations and one booster and I uploaded the same photo for us all - just the front page of the app which has a record of all 3 vaccinations and how long ago they were administered. I’m pretty sure you have to show your app at the pier anyway so I’m not going to worry about it.

I struggled with this a few months ago. I finally contacted Celebrity (via Twitter) to ask why my 2 attempts at uploading the Covid Pass was not accepted. They looked into it for me and explained the first one I uploaded was 'a bit fuzzy', so presumably I had moved when taking the photo, and my second attempt had glare from a screen I was taking the photo from. It was suggested I print out the Covid Pass and upload a photo of that. It was then accepted, and I had the printed copy to show at the port if necessary. 

Good Luck.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LPCKG said:

We downloaded all covid passes into the Wallet app on our iPhone, took a picture/screen shot and uploaded it without issue. 

We don't sail until September, but this was my plan as well when we do the online check-in

Out of interest did you upload all vaccinations ? I have had 2 original vaccinations plus 2 boosters ? wasn't sure if I will need an image of all 4 or just the last booster ?

Thanks

In Scotland, If you log into VACS.NHS.SCOT using the original sign in details for when you booked your vaccination appt, it lists all the details including the booster. By looking at the Vaccination Status tab there is a facility to download. The download can show 2 vaccinations per page with a QR code and full details, so you can use the first 2 shots PDF for section 1 of the X app and then show the 2nd shot and booster shot PDF for the booster section of the X app.

It took more than 3 weeks to be validated

14 hours ago, johnnylikely said:

Anyone from the UK have any tips on how to upload vaccine proof on the app?

I've tried taking a pic of my NHS PDF qr code etc

But it's not being accepted- the photo area size is odd and small on the app

Not sure what to do!

Just do it on a cell phone.  Automatically formats to acceptable size.

And right now it is taking 3+ weeks to get acknowledgement of acceptance!  No suggestions there.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat

19 hours ago, laslomas said:

It was suggested I print out the Covid Pass and upload a photo of that. It was then accepted, and I had the printed copy to show at the port if necessary. 

Good Luck.

This is exactly what I did and it was accepted immediately. We had to show the printed (or on the NHS app) pass at the port anyway.

7 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Just do it on a cell phone.  Automatically formats to acceptable size.

And right now it is taking 3+ weeks to get acknowledgement of acceptance!  No suggestions there.

Yes, but if the app doesn't like the photo, it tells you to do it again. I am now in my 3rd and last attempt, this time on a tablet.

7 hours ago, zap99 said:

Yes, but if the app doesn't like the photo, it tells you to do it again. I am now in my 3rd and last attempt, this time on a tablet.

3rd time lucky. I loaded the app onto a tablet this morning. Got the green tick now. Only LFT and questionnaire to do now, before next Saturday.

On 7/7/2022 at 1:58 PM, barneymag said:

Out of interest did you upload all vaccinations ? I have had 2 original vaccinations plus 2 boosters ? wasn't sure if I will need an image of all 4 or just the last booster ?

First 2.

Then just one booster, even though I have had 2, so I uploaded  4/4

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

First 2.

Then just one booster, even though I have had 2, so I uploaded  4/4

I only uploaded the 2nd dose and the booster. We have only had 1 booster, still too young🤣

On 7/8/2022 at 1:18 AM, duncrieviedude said:

In Scotland, If you log into VACS.NHS.SCOT using the original sign in details for when you booked your vaccination appt, it lists all the details including the booster. By looking at the Vaccination Status tab there is a facility to download. The download can show 2 vaccinations per page with a QR code and full details, so you can use the first 2 shots PDF for section 1 of the X app and then show the 2nd shot and booster shot PDF for the booster section of the X app.

It took more than 3 weeks to be validated

Thanks so much for this info. My husband did exactly what you suggested and it was validated instantly. One less thing to worry about.

On 7/7/2022 at 2:58 PM, barneymag said:

We don't sail until September, but this was my plan as well when we do the online check-in

Thanks

We uploaded all 3 passes/photos (2 original and (in our case) 1 booster. The date of your last vaccine is currently very important. The rules may change again but prior to our cruise you needed to be vaccinated within 9 months (270 days) of final dose in primary series OR at least 1 booster shot. The 270 days must extend to the final day of the cruise. The app had capacity for all our of photos so, if required to do so and subject to any further safety requirements I’d recommend uploading all images.