Europe COVID protocols

On 7/12/2022 at 4:49 PM, flamingos said:

I just noticed that the Voyager protocol says we need a negative test to enter Denmark from within 24 hours of our flight departure time.  

I saw that too. So do we need one to enter Denmark and then another to board the ship? Because we are flying in a few days ahead. Now I’m very confused. 

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I saw that too. So do we need one to enter Denmark and then another to board the ship? Because we are flying in a few days ahead. Now I’m very confused. 

According to the State Department, we do not.  I am going to check again a week before we fly over, anyway, in case anything changes.

• Thanks 1

You DO NOT require test to enter Denmark.

You DO require one to board a cruise ship in Denmark

(that requirement has not been removed yet and when it does get removed, it would be through proper press releases and in general with much wide dissemination of information - certainly not through sneaky removal of paragraph in boarding documents)

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 1:43 PM, Travelw said:

We are sailing on Wonder on July 31st as well.  Sounds like this might be last cruise required to have negative Covid test result in Europe.  I know they have to pick a date, but why not pick a weekend when many cruises are leaving, not a Monday.

They didn't pick a Monday just the last day of the month just as they have for months. You are responsible for meeting the requirements of each port. Just stop looking for certainty, things change every day even after the cruise has sailed. Just relax, go with the flow you booked when testing was needed so nothing has changed.