Arrival Times for PE Sailings

Bobbiegentry

In the past 6 months I have mostly seen 11:00 as the earliest.   I have a Summit cruise in August out of Newark and all have 11:00. 

You may get a better idea if you specify Ship and Location.

• Thanks 1

Our two times were 1100 also. For the cruise on Apex in Nov, we initially had a 4pm time and that was right after it opened up with was odd, then i went back a week later and early times were avail. I think that had more to do with it being new with the App. Our July Solstice cruise had 1100 available when times we opened up. 

Den

How long before the cruise do times generally open up? Is it different in Europe? We’ve only cruised once last summer since it started back up and they were quite strict about boarding times then. I think we were on the second sailing of Equinox from Port Everglades.

26 minutes ago, Jazzbo said:

How long before the cruise do times generally open up? Is it different in Europe? We’ve only cruised once last summer since it started back up and they were quite strict about boarding times then. I think we were on the second sailing of Equinox from Port Everglades.

Never mind — I just saw the answer on a different thread.

3 hours ago, Jazzbo said:

45 days.