Port Time changes

cottagelady

WE are sailing on the Majestic Alaska cruise in August south bound from Whittier.  My travel agent mentiond that some times in ports have changed.  How do I go about finding the new times.  We will be in Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan.  I want to book some tours.

1 hour ago, cottagelady said:

WE are sailing on the Majestic Alaska cruise in August south bound from Whittier.  My travel agent mentiond that some times in ports have changed.  How do I go about finding the new times.  We will be in Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan.  I want to book some tours.

If your TA knows about the changes then the TA should be passing that information on to you -- at least that is what mine does when there is a change to my itinerary. 

• Like 3

Our TA used to receive notifications from Princess regarding port time changes. She passed them on to us by forwarding the notifications. Since your TA  mentioned time changes to you the TA must have the information. Suggest you contact the TA. They should have the information.

If there is a roll call someone on that roll call might also have this information.

Edited by skynight

This is from the Princess page after we log into our cruise at the very bottom under "important information". We are sailing on the Majestic Aug. 20 out of Whittier. I have had to cancel our Ketchikan excursion because of the time change. 😒 

ITINERARY CHANGE

Please be advised that due to updated restrictions imposed by local pilotage authorities, Majestic Princess will now depart Juneau, Alaska at 4:00 PM on Wednesday, August 24 rather than 5:00 PM as previously scheduled.
Additionally, we will now call to Ketchikan, Alaska from 8:00 AM to 2:15 PM on Thursday, August 25, rather than from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM as previously scheduled. Updated shore excursion information will be available soon.
Majestic Princess will arrive in Vancouver, British Columbia at 3:00 AM on Saturday, August 27 rather than 7:30 AM, but disembarkation will proceed after 7:30 AM as scheduled.