LIVE: Allure of the Ccccccccc’s. STORY TIME. August 6-14,2022.

PREFIX

3F9AF9C9-92F2-4C8D-AF61-21247BAAAF59.thumb.jpeg.8a87a195b61a6b6023f8427f439539ad.jpeg

I thought I would do a live thread in book format, aka (story time).  It seems when I write a post on threads I frequently one way or another turn it into a long drama filled passage for lack of a more better thesaurus words a      “ non-fiction in the making. 

So here we go  

To begin with this will 🐝 our 9th sailing on the Allure of the ccccccccc’s. ( on one of my previous threads I posted in error the wrong number, guess I cannot count).  

And as we sail on this course we will celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary on August 10!

Over the years we have sailed other RCI ships. 
Mariner, Freedom, Explorer, Oasis, and Symphony. But there is something about the Allure that entices us and we keep coming back. 

To begin with, we received our concierge letter on Tuesday. 

My name is  Junior Allen along with my colleague Thaires A. da Rosa and  we cant wait to welcome you onboard Allure of the Seas. We hope you’re ready for a wonderful cruise vacation with us.  

We’re delighted you’ll be joining us as we get back to our home at sea. Your health & safety are our top priority, so as we begin to set sail, we have new health protocols that are part of our healthy return to service. Below are some of the important things you need to know before you arrive:  

· Guests will also undergo a health screening as part of the boarding process to identify any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (or other infectious diseases) – which includes having your temperature taken via a contactless device.
· Please visit 
https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center/getting-ready-to-cruise for more information on the preventive measures we will be taking to ensure you have a safe and healthy experience with us.  

If you need any additional information, we are happy to assist you.

We kindly advise you to confirm your dining reservations, since we expect our speciality dining restaurants to be crowded, onboard events like as the Adult Comedy Show  and Spa services. If you haven't already,  you may do so by going to Cruise Planner . You may also book after you're on board. Please respond to this email if I can assist you with your desired pre-cruise reservation.

Our desk is in the Suite Lounge, located on Deck 17 aft. Our hours are: 8:00am until 11:00  and 4:30pm until 8:00pm.  We are also reachable via phone by dialing 26182 from your Suite or any house phone.

As a Sky Suite guest, you have access to additional amenities and services, not available to other guests onboard:  

· The Suite Lounge is for the exclusive benefit of our Sky and Star tier guests, accessible with your SeaPass card.   
· Make sure to pack a smart casual outfit, as that’s our dress code in the lounge. No swimwear, bathrobes, or pool attire is allowed, and footwear is always required. We kindly encourage all guests to follow the evening dress code, as reflected in the Compass.   
· In the Suite Lounge, coffee and tea are available 7am – 9pm daily; and hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary wine, spirits, beer and soft drinks are available every evening 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
· Also available in the Suite Lounge from 11:00am to 11:00pm we serve selected complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
· Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
· As a Sky guest, you may enjoy the exclusive suites-only restaurant, Coastal Kitchen, for the hours of operation, please see the Compass or speak with me as the times may differ. Reservations are required for dinner.
· Your suite is supplied with luxurious bath amenities, comfortable bathrobes for your use onboard, and equipped with a luxurious pillow-top mattress, all for your comfort and enjoyment.   
· Sky guests have access to complimentary Voom Surf and Stream, the Fastest Internet At Sea, for one device per person for the entire cruise.  Detailed instructions on how to connect your device will be in your suite upon arrival.  
· Enjoy the exclusive Suite Sun Deck, on Deck 17 fwd; lounge chairs and cabanas are available to suite guests on a first come, first served basis
· As a Sky Class Suite guests, you have Early Access to Seating in Selected Entertainment Venues, accessible with  reservations 45 minutes prior to curtain.  Reservations are required for  all shows including  the Adult Comedy show.  

LABADEE HAS ADVANTAGES TOO!

As a special VIP guest, we are pleased to offer you access to the Barefoot Beach Club & cabanas. Located on Barefoot Bay, this exclusive experience is only available to our Suite guests with SKY & STAR CLASS Seapass cards – Simply show your Seapass card at the entrance of Barefoot Beach. This exclusive beach offers VIP service and amenities to enhance the vacation experience of our most valued guests.  

The Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas offers complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment (floating mats) in addition to an upgraded lunch menu and service from Suite Beach Attendants.

Barefoot Beach Cabanas Price

Standard Cabana - $ 999.99
        Barefoot Over the water   - $1499.99
        Barefoot Waterfront Cabana - $1199.99
        Barefoot Hilltop Cabana  - $1099.99

• Cabana charges are per cabana and not per person.
  • Cabanas hold up to 6 guests only.
  • When reserving a cabana it is reserved for you the entire day in Labadee.
  • Cabanas reserved are only for you and your family or friends use only, remember they only hold up to 6 guests.

If you are interested in reserving a Cabana please let us know as soon as possible as cabanas are limited and we have 77 SKY CLASS suites and it will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Thank you again and please let us know of any questions you may have.

Best Regards,

Thaires A. da Rosa and Junior Allen
Suite Concierge | Allure of the Seas

Office: 26182 | Dect: 55014 | AL_concierge01@rccl.com

I have done a few cruise threads in the past some live, and some dead.

The following cruise story will include too much boring dialogue and will include pictures to move it along.

T
Please be patient, computer issues

4E9AE917-478B-4AE9-AC9E-8DA51AC22B16.jpeg

EE7C82E7-43A3-46B2-A3D7-2783D149CEB0.jpeg

900110B2-5C9B-4FFA-869E-B5FE0B52A10B.jpeg

4FFD88AD-59A6-4784-8B80-6E8A75B6C065.jpeg

D1B6AAB2-E9C5-4458-B2CA-8EA30DC75F3B.jpeg

803EB59A-F7D5-4B02-954D-F7A65B9C9E2C.jpeg

9BF2241F-B07B-4548-9ADF-4743682528F6.jpeg

07B3F718-D2E1-45E5-A49C-1263E5AEC4B4.jpeg

377FD82F-FC7B-4E02-9872-866CB01F56B1.jpeg

8DA81533-BB6D-4DAF-B6FD-2EB3C2A716DB.jpeg