Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

1 minute ago, smokeybandit said:

Since RC only has one cruise through the area and those folks are already on the ship, they can afford to wait a bit longer.

Not everyone.  Some folks board later or earlier. Someone on board now will be departing at end of 2nd leg I think and reboarding for the last leg.

1 minute ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Anthem needs to go soon too....or be re-deployed!

?  Isn't Anthem sailing out of Cape Liberty now?  The concern is for ships scheduled to sail through the Red Sea and Suez Canal in the near future.. 

5 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

She is supposed to go to Singapore

Ok.  So she may need to be rerouted.  

Actually she can be routed through the Panama Canal, though those slots are booked way in advance,  or around South America.   What was her scheduled itinerary?

Edited by njkruzer

59 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Ok.  So she may need to be rerouted.  

Actually she can be routed through the Panama Canal, though those slots are booked way in advance,  or around South America.   What was her scheduled itinerary?

It's a bit more complicated than that because she's doing summer in Europe first. Scheduled to depart Southampton for Rome on the 14th of October; Rome to Dubai on the 23rd of October; and Dubai to Singapore on the 7th of November.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

It's a bit more complicated than that because she's doing summer in Europe first. Scheduled to depart Southampton for Rome on the 14th of October; Rome to Dubai on the 23rd of October; and Dubai to Singapore on the 7th of November.

Yes I see that now.  Obviously the Spring 2024 cruises are first.  Hopefully by October things will be better,  or at least we can hope.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Not everyone.  Some folks board later or earlier. Someone on board now will be departing at end of 2nd leg I think and reboarding for the last leg.

Exactly, I was looking at the SIN to DXB mini sector (Serenade) but don't want to book until I know if the ship will go to Dubai

Edited by sgmn

• 4 weeks later...