Onboard Specialty Restaurant Discounts

Ladygags

We are so excited to soon be doing our first Mediterranean cruise post COVID on the Reflection to Italy, Croatia and Montenegro. Prior to 2019 we had done many Celebrity Cruises but understand that some things have changed since.

Can anyone who has recently cruised on the Reflection advise if they still have crew around the ship offering and booking discounted rates for the speciality restaurants like they used to - or are all bookings now done through the app?

We are just trying to decide whether we should take advantage of the first night reductions being offered now online for Murano and Lawn Club, or if many more options will be available onboard.

Thanks from this cruise loving Aussie!

46 minutes ago, Ladygags said:

We are so excited to soon be doing our first Mediterranean cruise post COVID on the Reflection to Italy, Croatia and Montenegro. Prior to 2019 we had done many Celebrity Cruises but understand that some things have changed since.

Can anyone who has recently cruised on the Reflection advise if they still have crew around the ship offering and booking discounted rates for the speciality restaurants like they used to - or are all bookings now done through the app?

We are just trying to decide whether we should take advantage of the first night reductions being offered now online for Murano and Lawn Club, or if many more options will be available onboard.

Thanks from this cruise loving Aussie!

You might consider making reservations for the specialty's you plan to eat in now, pre-cruise reservations go quickly.  once on-board, if you find a better price, they will make it good by you.

Discounts were almost non existent on our 5 sailings since the restart.  Best we could get was $5 off, less which is less than our Elite +discount.  
The cost of specialty dining has been increased with the addition of a 18% gratuity.  So Murano which was $50 is now $59 with the gratuity.

10 minutes ago, swjumbo said:

Book early to avoid disappointment!

Once they’re full, they’re full.

In our experience on the S class ships, Murano is the one that tends to book up very quickly. Lawn Grill is also popular. When we cruised on Reflection (pre covid) the other restaurants did have discounts but not these two.

I think the reason why the speciality restaurants are filling up quickly at present is the amount of OBC many guests have…Many are using this cash to pre purchase dining packages. 

Suggest you do go for that first night discount….Personally, first night, although Murano is definitely our favourite restaurant, I would opt for the more casual Lawn Grill after a tiring boarding  day…

6 hours ago, chemmo said:

In our experience on the S class ships, Murano is the one that tends to book up very quickly. Lawn Grill is also popular. When we cruised on Reflection (pre covid) the other restaurants did have discounts but not these two.

I think the reason why the speciality restaurants are filling up quickly at present is the amount of OBC many guests have…Many are using this cash to pre purchase dining packages. 

Suggest you do go for that first night discount….Personally, first night, although Murano is definitely our favourite restaurant, I would opt for the more casual Lawn Grill after a tiring boarding  day…

We took advantage of the first night and booked the Lawn Club and then booked Murano on the sixth night at a slight discount.  As posted above, we have a lot of OBC so we took advantage of that too.  As others have said, if you want to book either the Lawn Club or Murano i would book early if I were you.