St. George Ferry temporarily suspended starting 8/8 until ferry dock work completed

Charles4515

On 8/25/2022 at 1:48 PM, njhorseman said:

The latest version of the ferry schedule shows the Orange Route ferries have been cancelled through October, which means no service until next year.

http://www.marops.bm/Documents/Ferry/Summer Ferry Schedule 2022.pdf

Nothing like taking money out of the pockets of those merchants.  My wife and I would have dumped a couple hundred over there for our 9/11 cruise like we always do.  Looks like and extra day at horseshoe this year.

What piss poor planning to not have a backup plan to get people over there.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2022 at 12:04 PM, ticketsunlimited said:

Nothing like taking money out of the pockets of those merchants.  My wife and I would have dumped a couple hundred over there for our 9/11 cruise like we always do.  Looks like and extra day at horseshoe this year.

What piss poor planning to not have a backup plan to get people over there.

Well said! Unbelievable that they are doing this to first, their citizens, and second, the tourists. Jerry and I visited Bermuda for the first time in May and went through hell with the TA, when one had to upload test results to board the ship. Since we got a great price and are going to Canada/NE, I decided to book Bermuda again and do them as a B2B, starting 30 September. (Just applied for TAs again today.)  One of the reasons was to see St. George's, so bummer.

Also peeved that Canada and Bermuda are the two places that still require testing, so I'll be worried about that during the first leg. Plus Canada had ArriveCAN paperwork, which I do not mind, but I won't have internet on the ship to complete it. This testing is causing so much stress. Ah, the "good ole' days", where one just packed and got on the ship!

• Like 1