Port Canaveral parking

shakeNbake

From past experiance would you recommend parking in port or off site off ? If outside the port is there a site that uses a shuttle bus rather than a van? In port is the garage close to the terminal ( Mariner)  is there a shuttle to terminal if far? Thanks, first time POC. 

40 minutes ago, shakeNbake said:

From past experiance would you recommend parking in port or off site off ? If outside the port is there a site that uses a shuttle bus rather than a van? In port is the garage close to the terminal ( Mariner)  is there a shuttle to terminal if far? Thanks, first time POC. 

Garage is connected to the terminal via a covered walkway on the second deck of the garage. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Garage is connected to the terminal via a covered walkway on the second deck of the garage. 

When I got dropped I thought on the bottom level I had to walk outside and go up a ramp. 

is there an easier way to do that?  I am not 🚫 going again Saturday? It could be raining that day

14 minutes ago, molly361 said:

When I got dropped I thought on the bottom level I had to walk outside and go up a ramp. 

is there an easier way to do that?  I am not 🚫 going again Saturday? It could be raining that day

When we got back after week 3 of our July cruise, the porter walked our luggage over to the elevators under the garage, and we walked up a ramp up with him to the second level that was covered. Not sure if you can get to that ramp after being dropped off, however. 

27 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Terminal 5?  Mariner?  There is an elevator very near the pedestrian ramp.  

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

Terminal 5?  Mariner?  There is an elevator very near the pedestrian ramp.  

I'm talking about when you embark.  There was a very long line up the ramp (covered)  to get into the terminal. Not sure how it is if it's raining.

Edited by molly361

Between the weather and the ship sometimes returning to a different terminal, this sounds like a good time of year for Park ‘n Cruise.  Our favorite shuttle driver, Penny, now works for a different company.  We are going to try Port Canaveral Parking on Courtney Parkway in October (8-night cruise), to see if Penny is right and to take advantage of their first-timer 30% discount.

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I'm talking about when you embark.  There was a very long line up the ramp (covered)  to get into the terminal. Not sure how it is if it's raining.

At terminal 1 the terminal entrance is on ground level.  

At terminal 10 pedestrians are directed to outdoor escalators on ground level to reach the terminal entrance on the second level.  

At terminal 5 at ground level you can walk up the pedestrian ramp or take the elevator 25 feet across from the ramp entrance on ground level.  Instead of walking up the ramp turn 180° and walk over to the elevator.  Both the ramp and the elevator take you the same point before walking to the terminal entrance on the second level.  

I had early appointment at terminal 5 and I parked on the second level so I just walked from the parking deck with my carry on right to the terminal entrance.