Jewel of the Seas Junior Suite

I am new to RCCL and will be sailing in a couple of weeks.   I am wondering if a bathrobe is provided in a junior suite?   It is my understanding that the junior suite on this ship doesn’t have any suite perks.  Is that correct?   Thank you!

It is correct that a Junior Suite does not receive any "suite perks", except you can use a suite line for checking in at the embarkation terminal.  

If you ask your cabin attendant, s/he will probably get robes for you. 

As D+ in a JS we always receive robes but we never wear them and sometimes give them back to the steward as they take up space in the closet.  The only thing I've ever used one for was to cover up for a nap.  I'm not impressed by them.  You can always ask for one.  

13 hours ago, BND said:

As D+ in a JS we always receive robes but we never wear them and sometimes give them back to the steward as they take up space in the closet.  The only thing I've ever used one for was to cover up for a nap.  I'm not impressed by them.  You can always ask for one.  

You mean that you are not wearing yours all around the ship?  On our last few cruises folks were even wearing them in the Windjammer!  Such a fashion statement.

• Haha 1

We have only sailed in JS on every Radiance class ship we've ever taken(probably 20+ cruises on Radiance, Brilliance, and Jewel so far), and there have always been robes in the closet when we boarded - even back when we just had lowly Gold status.

In June we sailed Jewel in aft JS 1602.  There were two robes in our closet on embarkation.  Great closet in this cabin, btw. 

I tried to upload a photo but it was loaded upside down for some reason