Neptune upgrade offer

Tink55

Absolutely! Don’t wait they go really quickly!   We only had this offer once and I jumped on it,  was wonderful, all the extra space and we scored an aft wrap with a huge balcony.   Free laundry, the Neptune lounge, tender priority,  breakfast at the pinnacle,  concierge….

You only live once and there’s no way  I would pay full price.  I’ve paid close to that to upgrade to just a signature so it’s a great deal IMO. 

Edited by bennybear

31 minutes ago, Tink55 said:

We currently have a Veranda and were offered a Neptune suite for $950 pp, for a total of $1900.  We will be on a 12 cruise through Italy.  Is it worth the extra money?

Agree, take it 🤪. However be aware, once you go Neptune you may never go back!  That’s what happened to us 10 cruises ago on our second HAL cruise. We never regretted it ❤️. Susan

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For us it would be a no.  We upgraded in June on Oosterdam (presume that you are on Oosterdam?) to a Signature Suite for $300 each and it gave us the extra space.  

We had two sea days and the other days were very port intensive.   Oosterdam does not have the separate Club Orange dining room, though there is a fast track entrance to MDR for C.O.  and we would not be interested in breakfast in PG.

Really just don't see the value in upgrading on an itinerary and ship like this and probably would not do it again.

• Like 2