Questions regarding pre-cruise Covid test

Caroldoll

We are on Summit which is Boston to Boston.  My friend lives in Canada and says a PC Covid is not required to get in to Canada.  This ship has several Canadian stops.  Do we really need this pre-cruise test.  We have all our vaccinations.

1 hour ago, Caroldoll said:

Do we really need this pre-cruise test.  We have all our vaccinations.

If Celebrity says you really need the test to board the ship, then yes. You need the test. 
The rules seem to be changing weekly so keep checking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caroldoll said:

We are on Summit which is Boston to Boston.  My friend lives in Canada and says a PC Covid is not required to get in to Canada.  This ship has several Canadian stops.  Do we really need this pre-cruise test.  We have all our vaccinations.

Your friend is wrong for cruises (may be different for other entry methods).  It's a Canadian government requirement:

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/cruise

• Like 1

Thank you so much.  She probably means travel by car as she goes to New York to see her daughter.  I am hoping they change this as we are very rural and getting this test is next to impossible.  Wish they gave it at the pier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caroldoll said:

Thank you so much.  She probably means travel by car as she goes to New York to see her daughter.  I am hoping they change this as we are very rural and getting this test is next to impossible.  Wish they gave it at the pier.

You're posting on CC so you must have access to the internet. Do a proctored home test.

• Like 3

They say I have to have everything on the ap.  Hired a computer person and got some stuff on it, but they say even the day before you have to upload something.  I don't have a clue.  Do they have anyone at the pier?  Cruising used to be easy.  I almost think I should cancel.

omg THANK YOU.   I was just getting ready to cancel.  My DIL is trying to help upload stuff.  She is even having problems. Then I heard the day before you are supposed to do something?????  I just paid a fortune to get anything in the ap!  This is NOT fun.  Thank you for the good news.