Laundrette location on Splendor

pappy1022

I am seeing and hearing conflicting information on where the laundrette is located on deck 7 of Splendor, including the deck information posted on Regent. My TA and her Regent contact are telling me differently that what I see on the Regent website. For anyone who has actually seen where the laundrette is located on deck 7, can you tell me if it’s on the starboard or port side? I may be fussing over nothing but now I am curious. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Dolebludger said:

Since Regent began offering included valet  laundry service, I have heard that all the laundry rooms were closed.

It appears that you were misled; perhaps someone made an incorrect assumption. 

Valet laundry & pressing is included for all guests; and self serve laundry rooms, equipped with washers driers & irons, are also available. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to burst a bubble, but the launderette on Splendor/Deck 7 is on the Port side near the 770-774 cabins. The diagram on the Regent sight shows it starboard, but that is not correct. As for the FREE laundry, we used it several times on a 12 day cruise and were extremely pleased. Laundry came back folded, wrapped in tissue paper and in a box. Pressed items came back on hangers.As a side note, the iron in the deck 7 LR was out of service during our cruise. The wife went up to deck 8, which is indeed on the starboard side, and used it to press some items we needed immediately.

• Thanks 2