Pics of obstructed view balcony cabins?

h-sar

There used to be a poster who had compiled many pictures of Royal class obstructed balconies. I had the link to his pics years ago, but have lost it. Does anyone still have it? Thank you.

1 hour ago, h-sar said:

There used to be a poster who had compiled many pictures of Royal class obstructed balconies. I had the link to his pics years ago, but have lost it. Does anyone still have it? Thank you.

This link is to the free portion of the site: Cruise Deck Plan Database and Pictures (cruisedeckplans.com)

Go there and follow the path to the ship you want. There's a row of tabbed links near the top of the page, and one those is Ostr-View. That's where you want to be.

9 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

This link is to the free portion of the site: Cruise Deck Plan Database and Pictures (cruisedeckplans.com)

Go there and follow the path to the ship you want. There's a row of tabbed links near the top of the page, and one those is Ostr-View. That's where you want to be.

Thank you!

Edited by h-sar

6 minutes ago, EDDY0827 said:

Check YouTube.

Youtube is generally my first go-to for this kind of info, so did go there first. However, people filmed from a standing position and I really wanted the sitting down perspective/experience.

9 minutes ago, EDDY0827 said:

I have sailed in M102 and sadly, you are correct about the view from a sitting position.

We went to Alaska and never wanted to sit. our heads were always on a swivel, too much to see.

That's me in Alaska. Whiplash from all the rubbernecking. 

• Like 1