Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

Okay the guy misunderstood me. I asked for one sandwich there and one sandwich to go…and thought he wrapped both up to go. What I thought was a second one is just pickles. That makes sense because I thought it was more like $20/sandwich. So that one was $28.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pe4all said:

You have done more in the short time you have been in NYC than I have living for 64 years 15 miles away from the city!  Putting some of your "visits" on a list of things to do. Have never been on the SI Ferry.  Gotta try that.   Loving your live review.

I was born and raised in NYC and haven't been to half of the places that Greg has been to so far.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

yeah

A3BDD1BC-F449-4F97-BE03-0B270C42F819.jpeg

And there's a prime example of why you were the only tourist in the Federal Hall.  Most would rather post a funny picture of themselves next to a sack versus actually learn something.😐   End of rant and back the fantastic report!

• Like 4

Oh. I'm so jealous - I've never "been" to New York City -- changed planes there a few times and two overnights from a charter flight to Spain.  Timing and travel group made it not doable to get into town on that trip - dang.  To be 25 (at least!) years younger and able to keep up with you - then actually cruise out of NY - OMG!   You are appreciated.  

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, MizMoon said:

Oh. I'm so jealous - I've never "been" to New York City -- changed planes there a few times and two overnights from a charter flight to Spain.  Timing and travel group made it not doable to get into town on that trip - dang.  To be 25 (at least!) years younger and able to keep up with you - then actually cruise out of NY - OMG!   You are appreciated.  

Thanks. You are great but the font is horrible.

• Like 7
  • Haha 5