Have It All available for half price (does not include gratuities)

IPB4IGO

1 hour ago, ChinaShrek said:

Does anyone know if buying Have it All counts toward on board spending for extra Mariner credits?

We have 'Had it All' 😉 several times and we were always credited the number of days.  

So a 7 day cruise in Verandah was 7 + 7.  In a suite it was 7+7+7.

On 8/22/2022 at 4:03 PM, IPB4IGO said:

I used a TA for our upcoming cruise, and I bought the HIA package on the HAL site two days ago.

We all know that HAL is the epitome of consistency.

Me Too............On line No Problem

On 8/21/2022 at 2:56 PM, julia said:

I had the HIA added to our 35 night Kdam cruise at $50/pp/pd.  This was significantly less than booking WITH the HIA (like by $4k).  TA covered grats.  Yay!

I am a little confused by this thread.  HIA is Have-it-all?  We are looking at the 35-day VOV cruise for July, 2023.  The difference between non- HIA, which does not include gratuities and the HIA, which does, is only about $1,125 pp. for the 35 days.  Since we will enjoy the included beverage package, the additional $2,250 to the total cost appears worth it.  However, I don't remember what the daily gratuity is for a Signature Suite - $20???  Also, is it always possible to make a last-minute change to adopt the HIA or is one dependent upon the mood of the TA or PCC?  And what is last minute?

On 8/21/2022 at 12:27 PM, IPB4IGO said:

On my October 16-day cruise:

Have It All.jpg

We went for it on our 14 night South American cruise at $50 per night.  No increase to our insurance.  I'm guessing that how many shore excursions per night is a factor in the pricing.  Going from a 9 night cruise with one excursion, to a 10 night cruise with 2 excursions, is likely a price jump.

15 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

$17 pppd (currently!)

I think they last increased the gratuities, now named "Crew Appreciation fee", upon summer 2021 COVID restart.  Hopefully it will stay at this rate for at least another year or so.  When they increased the fees to the current rate, that was also when they bumped the onboard purchase gratuity rate from 15% to 18%.

1 minute ago, AFNavigator said:

I think they last increased the gratuities, now named "Crew Appreciation fee", upon summer 2021 COVID restart.  Hopefully it will stay at this rate for at least another year or so.  When they increased the fees to the current rate, that was also when they bumped the onboard purchase gratuity rate from 15% to 18%.

Thanks.  I could not remember when they last increased the 'gratuities/hotel charge/crew appreciation' charge.

7 hours ago, AFNavigator said:

I doubt it since RC , Celebrity and NCL have all recently increased their amounts .

Sadly CCL and its brands will follow sooner then later . 

2 hours ago, richstowe said:

I doubt it since RC , Celebrity and NCL have all recently increased their amounts .

Sadly CCL and its brands will follow sooner then later . 

They are all still very close to the HAL gratuity prices for non-suite cabins, a bit more for suite cabins, so I'm still hopeful HAL will hold the prices for a while.

The fee I'm surprised never became widely implemented this summer was a fuel surcharge.  I expected that to happen fast, whether or not the cost of bunker fuel actually increased much.

2 hours ago, AFNavigator said:

They are all still very close to the HAL gratuity prices for non-suite cabins, a bit more for suite cabins, so I'm still hopeful HAL will hold the prices for a while.

The fee I'm surprised never became widely implemented this summer was a fuel surcharge.  I expected that to happen fast, whether or not the cost of bunker fuel actually increased much.

Shhh !

1 hour ago, kb4683 said:

Our upcoming cruise is offering HIA for $50 pp/pd.  Any first-hand experience upgrading the Signature drink package portion to the Elite Signature drink package?

Someone recently reported actually doing it on board, but it was $15pp/day -- bc the SBP is considered discounted in the HIA. Still that's just one glass of $15 wine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1