My Time Dining Scheduling

Jay Bee

We're assigned to My Time Dining and on the CCL website I've scheduled times for 4 nights in the 4 different main dining rooms. However, in the app they're not showing and it says we'll be able to schedule once on board. What should I believe?

Go on-line to your account, in the Cruise Planner check order history and it will show your orders, which would be dinner reservations or excursions.

In the past when we made reservations for Anytime dining I got a email confirmation.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Go on-line to your account, in the Cruise Planner check order history and it will show your orders, which would be dinner reservations or excursions.

In the past when we made reservations for Anytime dining I got a email confirmation.

Thanks. Yes, they are in the Cruise Planner, but I was wondering if the app was going to populate with those reservations at some point or whether it wouldn't and then when I got on the ship, I'd have no reservations.

Just now, stellarose said:

never did any time on CCL.  do you have to pre select your time before boarding?  we are not cruising until summer 23'

You do not have to pre select your dining times for SD. You can just show up. But if you want a specific time for each day, the sooner you reserve times for SD the better. The earlier times go quickly. 

• Like 1

We sail in January and the app shows different things all the time lol. For a while it showed our port day times.  Now that is gone. I have been reading that it isn’t completely reflective until a few days before your cruise. 

8 minutes ago, amcco said:

We sail in January and the app shows different things all the time lol. For a while it showed our port day times.  Now that is gone. I have been reading that it isn’t completely reflective until a few days before your cruise. 

Go to Celebrity's website. That's where I book all our SD times. No issues. Booked the Apex for March 2023 on 13 August and booked SD for that cruise on that day. 

Just now, davekathy said:

Go to Celebrity's website. That's where I book all our SD times. No issues. Booked the Apex for March 2023 on 13 August and booked SD for that cruise on that day. 

That’s where I normally go. I was able to book all of my dining in February for next January so that was exciting!  I went to the app to see the menus and noticed things were ever changing. Then I realized that the app is showing the current sailing’s menus! Our ship had been doing 11 day sailings and is now at 7 days. Realized that when all of a sudden starting day 8 of our 14 day cruise all of the dining venues are ‘closed’. 

On 8/30/2022 at 8:32 PM, davekathy said:

You do not have to pre select your dining times for SD. You can just show up. But if you want a specific time for each day, the sooner you reserve times for SD the better. The earlier times go quickly. 

is it on the ccl app when we get on the ship?

9 minutes ago, stellarose said:

is it on the ccl app when we get on the ship?

Not sure if you have the option to reserve SD times once onboard using the app. I wouldn't think so. You should do all your reservations now.  I pre-book all our SD times in my  Cruise Planner under "manage trip" as soon as we book. The sooner the better if you want earlier dining times for SD. 

47 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Not sure if you have the option to reserve SD times once onboard using the app. I wouldn't think so. You should do all your reservations now.  I pre-book all our SD times in my  Cruise Planner under "manage trip" as soon as we book. The sooner the better if you want earlier dining times for SD. 

Can you modify reservations after they're booked?

16 hours ago, davekathy said:

we just booked the trip. It is still in planner as traditional. 

5 minutes ago, stellarose said:

we just booked the trip. It is still in planner as traditional. 

If you want to switch from TD to SD then you will need to call Celebrity and make that request. Or if you used a TA then you need too call your TA and have them call Celebrity and make the request on your behalf. Can't be done on Celebrity's website. 

30 minutes ago, davekathy said:

If you want to switch from TD to SD then you will need to call Celebrity and make that request. Or if you used a TA then you need too call your TA and have them call Celebrity and make the request on your behalf. Can't be done on Celebrity's website. 

I've been able to do it on the website fairly easily. Under "Manage Reservation" look for "Reservation Details". Under the dining section, click Edit and make your choice.

8 minutes ago, Jay Bee said:

I've been able to do it on the website fairly easily. Under "Manage Reservation" look for "Reservation Details". Under the dining section, click Edit and make your choice.

You have gone from TD to SD. If so I stand corrected. Thanks. I just checked and I can see where I can/could if wanted to change our SD to early or late TD.  I guess (?) it would work the same going from TD to SD.  

On 8/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, Jay Bee said:

Thanks. Yes, they are in the Cruise Planner, but I was wondering if the app was going to populate with those reservations at some point or whether it wouldn't and then when I got on the ship, I'd have no reservations.

Ours is doing the exact same thing. The reservations show on the cruise planner, but not in the app and says the same thing.  I called and they said they see it on their end. 🤞🤞