Hook Magnet

Ladybug5

Does anyone know where you can purchase large hook magnets for the cruise rooms. They would be nice to hang caps and coats on. They would help to declutter the room. All I have been able to find are small metal hooks.

5 minutes ago, Ladybug5 said:

Does anyone know where you can purchase large hook magnets for the cruise rooms. They would be nice to hang caps and coats on. They would help to declutter the room. All I have been able to find are small metal hooks.

Did a quick search on Amazon for "large magnetic hooks" and came up with quite a few options.  The small ones are actually quite strong (at least for us).  I can hang my Alaskan cruise jacket from two of them.

• Like 2

I am trying to find large plastic hook magnets for our cruise room. They would be great to declutter the room. This would be a way to hang caps and jackets and hoses from Cpap machines. All I have been able to find are small metal ones. The small metal ones would not be good for Cpap hoses.

3 hours ago, Ladybug5 said:

I am trying to find large plastic hook magnets for our cruise room. They would be great to declutter the room. This would be a way to hang caps and jackets and hoses from Cpap machines. All I have been able to find are small metal ones. The small metal ones would not be good for Cpap hoses.

These are not plastic, but do have a larger opening:

https://www.amazon.com/Neosmuk-Magnetic-Opening-Machined-Kitchen/dp/B083GHSMM4/

I have used Command hooks, but only applied to glass or mirror surfaces. If something damages the walls, the passenger is responsible for it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tmc1512 said:

Wow, Don! You took the assignment seriously! That is fantastic! 

Hardly seriously.  Took me maybe 2 minutes at most to find it.  Google is your friend.  I can't figure out why so many people on CC don't seem to know that.

DON

• Like 2

On 8/27/2022 at 8:07 PM, Tmc1512 said:

I saw some really big command hooks in the back to school area.

We use Command hooks, but found they do not stick to the walls very well.  They stick to the metal doors very well. Use them for jackets and sweatshirts. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 7:55 AM, donaldsc said:

Hardly seriously.  Took me maybe 2 minutes at most to find it.  Google is your friend.  I can't figure out why so many people on CC don't seem to know that.

DON

My thoughts exactly.