Crown & Anchor Question

BLAMBKY

I have searched & can not find the answer. My son is getting married in Nov. We have a family cruise, that includes he & new Bride. He is close to diamond. She has never cruised. Once married can they apply for her C&A or does she have to wait until after the cruise? 

I think if they are living at the same address they would get the same status if they request it.  She will have zero points, but will be treated as emerald as long as they are together, or diamond once he hits diamond.  

I have never been in this position so I am not an expert, but feel pretty confident in my reply. 🤣

jc

3 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

I think if they are living at the same address they would get the same status if they request it.  She will have zero points, but will be treated as emerald as long as they are together, or diamond once he hits diamond.  

I have never been in this position so I am not an expert, but feel pretty confident in my reply. 🤣

jc

Both our DS's were in that position and were D then. Before they both did their first cruise with spouses's they easily had them added and they were at their D level their first cruise.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

Both our DS's were in that position and were D then. Before they both did their first cruise with spouses's they easily had them added and they were at their D level their first cruise.

So, all I am hearing, is yes you are correct!😂

jc

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2022 at 5:54 PM, Ashland said:

I asked for my daughter and her partner while I was on my last cruise and they told us that they would need to wait until after their first cruise for him to match her level and get his C&A number, it would be great if he could get it before his first cruise.

21 minutes ago, clochette said:

I asked for my daughter and her partner while I was on my last cruise and they told us that they would need to wait until after their first cruise for him to match her level and get his C&A number, it would be great if he could get it before his first cruise.

I believe you were misinformed.  Just have her call C&A and add her partner to her C&A status.