Just a few questions please

tigger54

My husband and I just booked a last minute cruise on the Divina next month. Just a simple balcony cabin. We have sailed MSC 2 other times but it has been a quite a while. Just have a couple of questions.

1. My husband drinks a ton of water especially when we are relaxing in our room. Can we bring a case of water with us and if so, so we just put a luggage tag on the case and leave it with our luggage when we drop it off?
2. Is bottled water included with the easy package meaning can we just ask for a bottle of water at any bar? We don’t have the drink package because we don’t drink alcohol but checking in case. Also does MSC sell sparkling water such as Pelligrino or another brand? If so, would it be included on the easy package?
3. Will MSC give me a bathrobe if I ask for one?
4. My embankment time on my paperwork says 10:00 AM. That’s really early. Does that sound correct.

5. If we park at the port, do we drop our luggage off first or park first? First time parking at the port.

6. How can we find out ahead of time which pier we would need to be at? Just not sure if other ships will be parked there.

I think that is it and I appreciate any help I can get from my fellow cruisers.

thank you

Just a few answers:

1. No.

2. Yes, water is included in the easy package. Pellegrino is sold in some of the restaurants only, but another (non-) brand of sparkling water is included in the easy package everywhere.

If you do not drink alcohol, you have also the option to get the non-alcohol package, which is cheaper.

If you really drink only water, you will not need that one either. Bottled waer is really cheap on MSC.

Also note, that for US guests, water seems to be included in the fare quite often. Maybe somebody form the US can provide more information about this.

3. A bathrobe is included only as a perk for loyal passengers or in higher grades. Nevertheless, asking doesn't hurt.

4. Embarkation times are staggered fro crowd control. Be happy, if you have an early one.

Yet, unfortunately many people and participants here, choose to ignore their assigned time and just show up when ever it pleases them. Thus lines might be long.

#5 drop off your DW and luggage first. Then park your car. $154 for one week.Open air (lot E) or parking garage. If open air is closed continue to Parking garage D next door, if full then parking garage G. It is all one big circle. All within walking distance.

#6 Its in your documents:

"Terminal E. It is printed on page 13: 08. MAIN STEPS FOR EMBARKATION
Port:
Port Miami is known as the “Cruise Capital of
the World” and is in close proximity to Fort
Lauderdale (23 miles north), West Palm Beach
(71 miles north) and Orlando (238 miles north).
1015 N. America Way, Miami, FL 33132.
MSC Ships will be docking in Terminal E:.
SORRY, just went back and reread DIVINA. MY information is for Seashore.
Edited by morpheusofthesea

The Divina is going to be at Port Canaveral next month.  Yes, drop off luggage and then circle back to parking garage.

If you have the Easy package included as part of your fare you can have as much bottled water as you want. Grab one every time you go by a bar and keep in your cabin.

Your embarkation time will likely change several times before now and boarding. Get there when you need to.  Most people err to the side of going really early.