HAL's guest satisfaction survey

BetsyS.

I got off the Niew Statendam last Saturday, 8/27. I did not receive survey yet. Before the 

cruise, HAL sent all emails to my travel agent. She will be out of her office until Tuesday.

Did anyone disembarking on 8/27 get the survey? I gave feedback on Let US Know on

Navigator app, but I assume I will still get survey. Thanks in advance for any answers.

We were also on the N. Statendam and received the email on the 27th asking us to complete the survey.  Just before the pandemic, I completed several cruises in a row without getting a survey request, so if you haven’t gotten the survey email yet, you may not get one.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mtn2Sea said:

We were also on the N. Statendam and received the email on the 27th asking us to complete the survey.  Just before the pandemic, I completed several cruises in a row without getting a survey request, so if you haven’t gotten the survey email yet, you may not get one.

Thank you. I did give a lot of feedback on Let Us Know, so maybe that's why I didn't 

get the survey.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BetsyS. said:

Thank you. I did give a lot of feedback on Let Us Know, so maybe that's why I didn't 

get the survey.

Sometimes they seem to get lost.  I usually get one but there have been times when I didn’t.  My pcc that I used at the time rectified that.  I had a b2b cruise last March and the first part had a lot of issues that partly carried into the second week,  I wasn’t complimentary on the first survey but they did send a second one after the second week.  I had cooled down by then.

Thanks to all who answered. My stepfather and I never got our surveys. 

Maybe it's because I gave a lot of feedback on Let Us Know on Navigator app.

I'm glad I got to mention all the crew who were very helpful.

• Like 3