Coffee package can get Pierre water?

chubbypiggy

16 minutes ago, VaCruzers said:

FYIon our cruise last month, I overheard the barista at the IC explaining to a passenger that the coffee package was not able to be carried over to the next segment. The passenger was staying on for the next sailing. 

For the stand alone coffee package if you are on b2bs any unused specialty coffee drinks remain on your accounts and carry over. The free brewed coffee, hot chocolate and tea benefit does not carry over. Of course if you have a plus or premier fare then you have unlimited specialty and brewed coffees and you do not require a stand alone package. 

Edited by skynight

14 hours ago, Thrak said:

You might want to mix and match and throw in some San Pellegrino. I actually prefer that to Perrier.

I also prefer San Pellegrino over Perrier.  I read on previous CC posts that the majority of the Princess ships carry only Perrier.  

33 minutes ago, chubbypiggy said:

I also prefer San Pellegrino over Perrier.  I read on previous CC posts that the majority of the Princess ships carry only Perrier.  

Hopefully that's not the case. I have gotten San Pellegrino many times on past cruises. It has been my "go to" drink before bed. (Always good to end with water if one has been drinking alcohol.) The lack of San Pellegrino may be a supply issue with the restart of cruising. On our cruise in May I don't recall getting San Pellegrino so it may be a "new normal" not to have it onboard. I will be disappointed if that's the case from here on out.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:32 AM, skynight said:

For the stand alone coffee package if you are on b2bs any unused specialty coffee drinks remain on your accounts and carry over. The free brewed coffee, hot chocolate and tea benefit does not carry over. Of course if you have a plus or premier fare then you have unlimited specialty and brewed coffees and you do not require a stand alone package. 

I thought the opposite was true. You can carry over brewed coffee, hot chocolate and tea but not specialty coffee.  This is good to know because I would never get a coffee card on the first back to back cruise because I did not think I could get my cappuccino on the second cruise. 

On 9/10/2022 at 10:32 AM, skynight said:

I think it depends on the ship. You are right…it IS supposed to carry over to a b2b, the remainder of the 15 specialty coffees.  However, our last b2b’s it did not, or so I was told. So, if we used ours as we did each b2b each time.  I was also told the OBC would not carry over by GS.  Which I knew was wrong. New employees in GS.  Hmmm

22 hours ago, Thrak said:

Hopefully that's not the case. I have gotten San Pellegrino many times on past cruises. It has been my "go to" drink before bed. (Always good to end with water if one has been drinking alcohol.) The lack of San Pellegrino may be a supply issue with the restart of cruising. On our cruise in May I don't recall getting San Pellegrino so it may be a "new normal" not to have it onboard. I will be disappointed if that's the case from here on out.

DH was drinking San Pellegrino on our B.I. Emerald cruise in August. It was available in some, but not all bars. If it wasn't available, Perrier was.

On 9/10/2022 at 9:16 AM, VaCruzers said:

FYIon our cuise last month, I overheard the barista at the IC explaining to a passenger that the coffee package was not able to be carried over to the next segment. The passenger was staying on for the next sailing. 

I think that's accurate.

OP would be better off trading the first mini bar for Perrier and paying for coffee for those 5 days and then trading the next 2 min bars for the coffee cards. Once you have the Perrier they're yours, the coffe card is only for the CURRENT cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 10:09 AM, dreaminofcruisin said:

Correct. The Plus package includes any type of coffee....even if you want to put something alcoholic into it. 😉

But coffee and alcohol are different, right? I can get 20 Lattes and 6 glasses of Champagne and the two categories are separate, correct?

20 minutes ago, 93yearsyoung said:

But coffee and alcohol are different, right? I can get 20 Lattes and 6 glasses of Champagne and the two categories are separate, correct?

Not quite sure what you are asking....

but...

Alcholic beverages have a limit of 15 / day

Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited.

Is that what you are asking?

3 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Not quite sure what you are asking.... but... Alcoholic beverages have a limit of 15 / day. Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited. Is that what you are asking?

15 alcoholic drinks a day? Who can drink 15 alcoholic drinks a day?

On 9/10/2022 at 9:16 AM, VaCruzers said:

FYIon our cuise last month, I overheard the barista at the IC explaining to a passenger that the coffee package was not able to be carried over to the next segment. The passenger was staying on for the next sailing. 

It may depend on how the cruise was booked. If a b2b or a b2b2b (as the Op has) as a single cruise, it should be able to be carried over to cover all the segments.

But if booked as individual cruises, then the coffee "card" would likely expire at the end of each booked segment.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2022 at 6:51 PM, dreaminofcruisin said:

Alcholic beverages have a limit of 15 / day

Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited.

Is that what you are asking?

Yes, that was what I was asking. Someone mention getting a shot in my Latte and that got me thinking. I somehow was thinking that it was 6 alcoholic beverages a day and so if I got some Bailey's in my coffee that would be one of my six ab's, but if it is 15....  I might have two Bailey's Coffee in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 93yearsyoung said:

Yes, that was what I was asking. Someone mention getting a shot in my Latte and that got me thinking. I somehow was thinking that it was 6 alcoholic beverages a day and so if I got some Bailey's in my coffee that would be one of my six ab's, but if it is 15....  I might have two Bailey's Coffee in the morning.

I like a Vanilla Latte with a shot of Jameson. I get a "regular" latte as a single shot is lost in a "large". Of course one could get a double shot but that's not what I want in my coffee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

I like a Vanilla Latte with a shot of Jameson. I get a "regular" latte as a single shot is lost in a "large". Of course one could get a double shot but that's not what I want in my coffee.

I am not big on flavored lattes, but I do like Keoke Coffee, Kalua Coffee and Brandy Coffee.