Anytine Dining

Empehi

How hard is it to get a table for 2 with Anytime Time Dining?

Would probably eat most nights when the dining opens ...... or

Should we request a fixed dining .... how hard would it be to get a table for 2?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sailing on the Magic.

Very easy.  We always do.  Just do not select the "dine at a shared table" option, and you will be placed at a table for the two of you.  These tables are often close together, which we actually like.  We make small talk with the table next to us (if they seem agreeable) and then don't have to converse throughout the entire meal if we don't want to.

45 minutes ago, asalligo said:

Never had a problem getting a table for two with anytime dining. Prior to covid, the two tops were so close together that you might as well be at the same table. I hope covid changed this. Find out in 42 days. 

Still the same

• Like 2

I always do the reserve thing before leaving the room as it does take a few minutes. I didn’t realize on the last cruise there was an option for the table for two until we got back. I was wondering why my GD and I kept being sit with others, but it was her first cruise and she real liked that! 

Tables for two are really easy when dining first opens.(Usually when we go, since Carnival began anytime dining.)

Like somebody said, be aware tables for two are only a few inches away from the next table for two, etc. down the line.

You'll find if you go at the same time everynight, they will usually seat you at the same table and staff everynight also.

3 hours ago, bguppies said:

Like somebody said, be aware tables for two are only a few inches away from the next table for two, etc. down the line.

On the ships with a forward dining room (so not Spirit class) through at least the Dream class, the two-tops along the banquette (one seat on the banquette and one at a chair) are usually closer together than those near the windows. 

You could ask for a two-top near the windows for a little more privacy but might have to wait longer for a table.