Pearl Drydock

Peachypooh

There is a cruise on the Pearl in Nov. 2023 that looks like fun. A thread popped up that mentioned the Pearl

is going into dry dock that month? I really don't want to be on the last cruise before dry dock or the first one

after because I know that in some cases (not all) they sometimes do work on the sailings  the before and after

cruise drydocks. Has anyone been on the Pearl recently and do you know anything about the dry dock? Thanks.

5 hours ago, Peachypooh said:

There is a cruise on the Pearl in Nov. 2023 that looks like fun. A thread popped up that mentioned the Pearl

is going into dry dock that month? I really don't want to be on the last cruise before dry dock or the first one

after because I know that in some cases (not all) they sometimes do work on the sailings  the before and after

cruise drydocks. Has anyone been on the Pearl recently and do you know anything about the dry dock? Thanks.

Right timeframe for the music charters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2022 at 7:07 PM, Gappleby said:

I have a cruise booked on the Pearl Oct 13-20, 2023.  It still shows on a search. It hasn’t been cancelled…yet.  I hope it’s not. I’ve had two Pearl cruises cancelled for music cruises. 

I am also scheduled on that cruise. This is our first time with Norweign so I hope it doesn't get canceled. We have always cruised Royal Cribbean and our friends invited us on this cruise with them. This is their very first cruise. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2022 at 1:24 PM, bluesea777 said:

There is a gap between Oct 13 and Nov 17 2023 ....

We are on the Pearl Oct 13 - Oct 20, 2023. So no gap there. We are doing New England & Canada out of Boston, MA

Edited by scrossma

16 hours ago, Sea saw 56 said:

I looked up Sixthman cruises, October 13-20 on the Pearl does not come up on the schedule.

We are also booked on that cruise, so it caught my attention.

I believe all the Sixthman cruises are out of Florida.