Cancelling Pre Booked Vibe Beach Club Passes.

Laszlo

IF we win a Haven cabin I want to cancel the Vibe Beach Club passes we pre purchased. I talked to Three different NCL customer service people to see if our Vibe Beach Club passes would be refundable. I got three answers..... No, Yes and isn't that part of the Haven......🤣

Anyone else like to weigh in?

I'm sure we could get a refund I'm just wondering if it will be credit back to my CC or OBC

• Haha 1

I'm doing the same - hoping for a Haven upgrade, but I bought a Vibe pass.  The pre-concierge line (able to book dinners, pillows (!), extra towels etc) booked it for me, and when asked, stated that the Vibe pass could be cancelled either before sailing, or onboard the first day.   So that's one positive answer!

PS - I am in a suite, so no access to haven, but we can use pre-concierge

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Always Cruising said:

I'm doing the same - hoping for a Haven upgrade, but I bought a Vibe pass.  The pre-concierge line (able to book dinners, pillows (!), extra towels etc) booked it for me, and when asked, stated that the Vibe pass could be cancelled either before sailing, or onboard the first day.   So that's one positive answer!

PS - I am in a suite, so no access to haven, but we can use pre-concierge

Thanks for the information 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Laszlo said:

IF we win a Haven cabin I want to cancel the Vibe Beach Club passes we pre purchased. I talked to Three different NCL customer service people to see if our Vibe Beach Club passes would be refundable. I got three answers..... No, Yes and isn't that part of the Haven......🤣

Anyone else like to weigh in?

I'm sure we could get a refund I'm just wondering if it will be credit back to my CC or OBC

CC or Refundable OBC

But the probability of getting a Haven upgrade is very very low. There are literally thousands of passengers on your cruise eligible to bid on Haven rooms. (E.g., assuming double occupancy on a ship like the Bliss,  2948 passengers can place bids (assuming that they all booked with participating travel agents))

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

CC or Refundable OBC

But the probability of getting a Haven upgrade is very very low. There are literally thousands of passengers on your cruise eligible to bid on Haven rooms. (E.g., assuming double occupancy on a ship like the Bliss,  2948 passengers can place bids (assuming that they all booked with participating travel agents))

We are 1 for 2 so far. I did talk to a manager who said the Vibe passes are refundable if we cancel within 24 hours

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, Fyrcop said:

I just spoke with a Customer Service Rep and she said Vibe Beach Club passes purchased pre-cruise are NOT refundable. Buy these wisely if you think you may not use them.

I know for a fact they are refundable, at least they were in December when I canceled them and was fully refunded back to my CC

OK, thanks. I got 3 different answers from 3 different Customer Service Reps. 1-Yes, they are refundable, 2-No, they are not refundable and 3- I don’t know. I think you had the best info since you experienced what actually occurred.

• Haha 1

i think youre comparing apples to oranges. being in a haven doesnt automatically get you into the vibe area.

also, if you do get the upgrade to a haven cabin, a great deal depends on the ship itself. some ncl ships have the entire enchilada, separate haven bar, restaurant etc. some ships have haven, where you eat breakfast at moderno and lunch in cagneys, but on separate bar or restaurant area.

some ncl ships also offer "suites" as well as haven cabins. these are essentially the same cabin, but wont get you into a haven bar or restaurant.

if youre expecting getting the upgrade + accessibility to the vide area. be careful what you wish for (you may not get it) . i would keep the vibe pass, regardless of what cabin youre in. 

while some ncl ships have a haven with its own pool area and sun deck, you still need the pass for the vibe. 

so, i dont understand why youre thinking about canceling your pass