Princess - choosing Arrival time no longer working?

I've successfully used the App to select embarkation times for two previous Princess cruises in recent months. Now my November cruise has reached the Magic 59 days, but I can't get the Arrival Time feature to work. It just goes to a light grey screen with nothing showing and stays there. Husband's phone does same. Rang friends and theirs same - for any Princess cruise. Does anyone else have this problem???

7 minutes ago, Tripmode33 said:

I've successfully used the App to select embarkation times for two previous Princess cruises in recent months. Now my November cruise has reached the Magic 59 days, but I can't get the Arrival Time feature to work. It just goes to a light grey screen with nothing showing and stays there. Husband's phone does same. Rang friends and theirs same - for any Princess cruise. Does anyone else have this problem???

I suggest you try in a day or two.

7 minutes ago, resordanis said:

I was able to do mine this morning for 20th November sailing, so keep trying, as it can change instantly. Can’t get departing time for either cruises, but I know Princess will want us off early!

I've done ours for 20th this morning as well at about 7.00am. Disembarkation never seems to work and we still get the form in the cabin to fill in - suspect that feature is not set up for Australia.

Edited by Aussieflyer

3 hours ago, Tripmode33 said:

I have had that happen on different pages of the app  - seems to get stuck in loading.

7 minutes ago, resordanis said:

I was able to do mine this morning for 20th November sailing, so keep trying, as it can change instantly. Can’t get departing time for either cruises, but I know Princess will want us off early!

Disembarkation time was arranged when we were on board.

6 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

On our cruise on 26th June, the first boarding time-slot was available for several days from when it opened.

That's interesting - we are in a mid boarding time in early November - the earlier slots were gone when I remembered.

20 hours ago, resordanis said:

Thanks for your post. I spoke online this week to Princess. They said boarding times would be available 30 to 45 days before departure. I was able to get a 1200 boarding. :classic_biggrin: Happy dance. 

I had no check in time as I was unable to complete the medallion stuff. No worries, I just turned up at 10.30am, they opened priority lane for Elites etc and was in cabin less than half hour later.   Disembarking yesterday moring, I was travelling light, so booked a walk off time at 0730.  I turned up at the Wheelhouse Bar @ 7am and they sent me straight off.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

Thanks for your post. I spoke online this week to Princess. They said boarding times would be available 30 to 45 days before departure. I was able to get a 1200 boarding. :classic_biggrin: Happy dance. 

If the boarding times are not yet available, it normally still loads and it shows 0 available groups to choose from. The current issue is that the page often stalls when loading, and doesn't make it to the boarding times. I have picked two boarding times over the past 6 weeks - both at 59 days (60 days on US time zone).

The 20th November one mentioned above is also at 59 days.

14 minutes ago, arxcards said:

If the boarding times are not yet available, it normally still loads and it shows 0 available groups to choose from. The current issue is that the page often stalls when loading, and doesn't make it to the boarding times. I have picked two boarding times over the past 6 weeks - both at 59 days (60 days on US time zone).

The 20th November one mentioned above is also at 59 days.

Wish I had the same luck with Royal Caribbean. They say 90 days but we have B2B2B and no luck checking in for any of the cruises. Some on the Royal page are 10 days from sailing and no documentation. I was sure in the past we could do it sooner. Anyway all set for Majestic starting 20/10😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Wish I had the same luck with Royal Caribbean. They say 90 days but we have B2B2B and no luck checking in for any of the cruises. Some on the Royal page are 10 days from sailing and no documentation. I was sure in the past we could do it sooner. Anyway all set for Majestic starting 20/10😁

Yep, all set for Majestic too. Have a short one on Coral first, and looking forward to both. The Majestic one will be a real holiday.

On 9/23/2022 at 9:42 AM, NSWP said:

I had no check in time as I was unable to complete the medallion stuff. No worries, I just turned up at 10.30am, they opened priority lane for Elites etc and was in cabin less than half hour later.   Disembarking yesterday moring, I was travelling light, so booked a walk off time at 0730.  I turned up at the Wheelhouse Bar @ 7am and they sent me straight off.  

This sounds like the way to go.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your replies. No matter what I tried, couldn't fix issue. Just grey screen of nothing on both our phones. So rang Princess and this time got extremely helpful guy who selected our arrival time as Group A, 12pm. He also helped with another issue. So all set. Would be good to get our App working properly again though for next time.  All three cruises we've set up now since covid have opened exactly on 59 days for arrival times.