When will we get our Medallions?

suzyed

We have sailed twice with the Medallion and got them 2 weeks + before our sailings...no problem.  We are now 20 days from boarding and I checked the app and our Medallions have not been shipped yet.  Should we be concerned?

I got the email today that our medallions have shipped, and tracking shows expected delivery  on October 4. Our btb cruise is on the Sapphire Princess, October 19. So yes, 14 days seems to be the target.

• Like 1

Just now, debi2g said:

I got the email today that our medallions have shipped, and tracking shows expected delivery  on October 4. Our btb cruise is on the Sapphire Princess, October 19. So yes, 14 days seems to be the target.

Where are they mailed from?  
We leave on the 19th so I hope they don't take too long once mailed.  I know I can get them at the port but of course I would want them before hand.

1 hour ago, debi2g said:

Tracking shows Miami. Ours are being sent by USPS, but that might be because we live in Lake Arrowhead,  CA and we have to use a P.O. Box.

Previously ours came via USPS.

Susan, I received my medallion this past Monday Sept 26 for my cruise sailing on Oct 8th.  The return address on it is Florence NJ and it came USPS.  It came pretty soon after I was notified it had shipped, about 6 days from the "shipped" email.  I would expect yours to arrive any day now 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, suzyed said:

Where are they mailed from?

All of our post-pandemic medallions were drop-shipped to NYC from overseas, and then headed to California for reasons unknown to me (we're in Atlanta). They eventually showed up.

Don't worry if they don't show up before you leave. It won't be the first time, and they'll make you new ones with little to no delay on embarkation day.

12 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

All of our post-pandemic medallions were drop-shipped to NYC from overseas, and then headed to California for reasons unknown to me (we're in Atlanta). They eventually showed up.

Don't worry if they don't show up before you leave. It won't be the first time, and they'll make you new ones with little to no delay on embarkation day.

I just got notice today that they are about to ship (but not yet) via USPS from California to us in Florida. We should have them in time.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

Susan, I received my medallion this past Monday Sept 26 for my cruise sailing on Oct 8th.  The return address on it is Florence NJ and it came USPS.  It came pretty soon after I was notified it had shipped, about 6 days from the "shipped" email.  I would expect yours to arrive any day now 🙂

Thanks, Holly....I got notified that they are about to ship.

• Like 1

Just now, LawDog61 said:

We board discover in 14 days and have heard nothing from princess about medallions

Take a look at you Medallion app and it will give you the status of your order.  Yesterday ours said "not shipped", today I got an email that it shipped so I checked the app and it actually said it was about to ship.
Good luck.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 10:30 AM, suzyed said:

Take a look at you Medallion app and it will give you the status of your order.  Yesterday ours said "not shipped", today I got an email that it shipped so I checked the app and it actually said it was about to ship.
Good luck.

on 2 cruises our Medallions arrived before the email that they shipped came 😁

On 9/30/2022 at 8:55 PM, debi2g said:

Tracking shows Miami. Ours are being sent by USPS, but that might be because we live in Lake Arrowhead,  CA and we have to use a P.O. Box.

Ours were in Carson, CA. Hit Carson 5 days ago and delivered today. Cruise is Nov. 2. We could pick them up in Carson faster. 😂

Edited by JF - retired RRT
  • Haha 1

On 10/1/2022 at 5:11 AM, cattolica said:

Why are worried…..you don’t need them prior to boarding?

That’s exactly what I want to hear. We can’t get them sent to us as we don’t live in North America. I assume we pick them up when we check in.